-fourteen-

Cadie sunk down into a sitting position and squeezed her eyes shut.

She just sat there, completely silent and still, allowing whoever was fighting to keep going.

"If you even look at my sister again I swear to God I'll kill you," a voice said.

Cadie heard muffled voices and someone walking away.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" Graham coaxed, "Cad, it's okay, he's gone."

She opened her eyes and instantly wrapped her arms around him.

They stood up, still hugging. "Cadie why do you look like that? What was he even doing? Did he do anything to you?" 

"No, I, I just wanted people to notice me for once Graham. I didn't think anyone would talk to me. And he didn't do anything, or at least not yet," Cadie answered.

"Okay good. And I notice you, how could I not when you are constantly talking about the perfect ratio and how important it is?" he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ha ha, but you are popular and I'm just a nobody."

"That's it, you are eating lunch with me, okay?" 

"No, Graham, I don't want to! Everyone will look at me funny!"

"I don't give a shit and neither should you. You said it yourself, you want people to notice you? Well here's your chance."

Cadie weighed the pros and cons in her haid. Graham had a good point...

"Fine, I'll eat lunch with you."

"Good, I'll tell Hunter to come get you after 5th period and he can bring you to our table."

And before Cadie could protest, Graham was walking away.

Hello lovlies, I just hope you know how amazing you are. Like serious, every time someone comments I just smile for minutes. Also I loved hearing all your theories, but I didn't want to make it Hunter beating up Aaron because you know, that's a little too cliche for this story. Sorry this is a really long note but I just want you to know how much you mean to me!!! Also sorry this was kinda weird and it was mostly dialogue but... the next chapters will probs be better.