-six-

By the end of the bus ride, Cadie had learned three things about Hunter

-he smelled really good

-he liked to push her buttons

-and the best of all, his phone number.

He had even told her to call him later that night.

Cadie got home at 3:18 after walking home from the bus stop. Graham, her older brother, was the only other person home.

"Graham?" she asked, putting her backpack down.

"Yes?" he said, popping his head out of the door to his room.

"Oh, I was just going to ask you something." All day, she had wanted to ask Graham if he knew Hunter. Graham was the most popular junior at their school and knew of everyone in his grade. Since she didn't see Hunter all day she figured that he wasn't a sophomore, like her.

"Ask away, dear sister," Graham said, this time coming out of his room completely and standing in front of her.

"Was there, um, a new kid in your grade today?"

"Oh, ya, Hunter? He's pretty cool. Actually, I invited him and a few of the guys to come over on Friday. Why? How do you know him?"

Gulp. Hunter was coming to her house and probably didn't even know it.

"Um, he just was on the bus this morning, that's all."

So now you know, Cadie has an older brother and Hunter is a junior. Thanks for all the support so far. I will try to dedicate a chapter to someone awesome from now on (like people who fan me)