4

Arianas POV

I don't know whether or not to tell him, it has been a week since our first kiss and I think he is starting to worry for me, I'm bulimic. (I'm sorry but if you don't know what it is please look it up I don't know how to explain) I think he's starting to catch on, I never eat more than 3 or 4 mouthfuls and if I do eat more I tell daddy I'm going to the toilet a few moments later, obviously to shove my fingers down my throat it up, my gag reflex is pretty good 😏 so it takes a while.

I think he can hear me heave but if he cared about me wouldn't he say something about it.? I really like him and I want to tell him everything but I don't know how. He has asked me why I'm so skinny 2 days ago but he could see the tears well up in my eyes and quickly apologised and pulled me into a long embrace. So he definitely knows something's wrong.

I was interrupted of my thoughts when har -daddy walked in with tears in his eyes I immediately put my stuffie down and walked up to him wrapping him in a hug.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Princess sit down with me" he replied.

I followed him to the chair in my room he lifted me up and put me on his knee.

"Kitten, do you not trust me" he asked with a sad look on his handsome face.

"Oh daddy, of course I trust you why?" He half smiled at my response but then his face grew sad again.

"What are you hiding from me baby" i asked knowing the day I had to tell him would come.

"Daddy, I'm um Im-I'm bulimic" a tear rolled down his cheek.

"And a former anorexic" another few tears rolled down his already wet cheek.

I hugged him tight and pressed my face into his neck.

"Daddy don't cry, I'll be okay" he caressed my cheek with one hand and my hip with the other. I winced as he rubbed my hip.

"Baby please don't ever hurt yourself because of this, your beautiful, sexy and so so precious, I never want to see you hurt." He said making my cheeks flush a pink colour.

"Daddy can I show you something" he nodded at my question.

I started to lift up my vest top to reveal the hip he was previously caressing. On that hip was around 10 self harm scars. His face looked grossed out, what have I done. He hates me, I'm so ugly my thin small frame with ugly scars. I pulled my vest top down and ran out of the room. He's disgusted by me, how could anyone ever love me. I'm ugly. I'm worthless. I'm pathetic. Clinging to a handsome man who could never love me.

I ran towards a empty room, he said he never used this room when he gave me a tour of the house when he first wasted his money on me.

I began to cry my eyes out burying my small head in my boney knees.

Harry's POV

She showed me her scars, a sad look crept onto my face, my baby hates herself, she feels worthless. She hurt herself, I don't get it, I go to hug her but she runs out the room.

I follow her my butler stopping my in my tracks.

"Dude, what's  up?" He asked in his thick British accent.

"She showed my her scars and I looked upset that she would hurt her beautiful self, she took the look the wrong way and ran off." He let go of my arm and told me where she went.

I quickly ran to the room and knocked on the door.

"Baby open up please, the look wasn't meant to come across that way" she didn't answer and I thought she was walking over to open the door but I heard sniffles coming from the far side of the room, I picked the lock with a coin in my pocket. I never usually have coins, but I'm so glad I did, once the door opened I was shocked and upset by the site.

715 words😊