16

Ariana

"Tell me what the fuck is going on!" I shouted walking towards them.

"Jackson tell her" Harry said looking at Jackson then back at me.

"Um your my sister Ariana" a confused look grew on my face.

"No no my brother died when I was younger." I replied.

"No not that brother, although sorry for your loss I'm your twin brother." I started to laugh.

"That's funny your hilarious" I said lightly punching his shoulder.

"Ari I'm serious, your mum is called jazz and your dad is called Justin, your 19, you were born on the 16 August 1998 and your little brother who would now be 15 died when you were 6 because of your father." Jackson says.

"How do you know that?" I say with a sniffle and tears in my eyes.

"Cus your dad is my dad and your mum is take a guess my mum. We're twins Ariana, your brother is my brother" he says engulfing me in a hug now outside the cafe.

"Why don't I know you then, why didn't you grow up with me?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"Well, because 'dad' used to abuse me so auntie Linda took me in when I was 3 I'm guessing he picked me cus I'm a guy. Then he moved onto James when he turned 2 and could walk, he died when he was 4 right?" I nodded holding back a tear.  "So we're 6 when he passed meaning we probably forgot about each other because of how young we were." He said now with tears down both of our faces.

I looked over and saw that daddy was now in the car.

"Look I'm gonna go home, I'll come see you tomorrow, I love you ari" he said hugging me again.

"Okay I'll see you later bye brother love you" I kissed his cheek. We walked in opposite directions and I got in the passengers seat of daddy's car.

He seemed tense as he drove off so I put my hand on top of his hand that was resting on his thigh. He quickly moved his hand and put both hands on the wheel. The rest of the car ride was silent.

When we entered the house he went to his office and ignored me.

Just a lil filler chapter, another chapter soon☺️😃

393 words😐