19

Harry

"Are you two doing anything important tomorrow?" I say looking at Jackson and Jason.

"Nope" "Nah" they replied.

"Okay so you staying here tonight?" I said.  there eyes and Arianas eyes widened.

"Yes definitely!" Jackson screams.
"I'm in man" Jason says trying to calm himself.

"Oo oo oo can we play truth or dare please" Ariana says through sucking her thumb.

"Yes babygirl come here" I motion for her to come cuddle on the floor we all sitting on, she comes over and snuggles into my side. My baby feeling little.

"Okay Harry first" Jason says.
"Truth or dare.?" Jackson asks blushing as Jason winks at him.

"Truth" I reply.

"Okay what's your least favourite thing about Ariana" Jason asks me smirking. Ariana looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Um when she feels insecure about her beautiful body." I mentally high five myself, my princess leans up and pecks my lips.

"Ariana can I talk to you in the hall for a second." Jackson says quietly.

"Yeah" she groans and gets up. They come back a few minutes later, Jackson has a huge smile on his face. Ariana sits back down next to me and whispers in my ear.

"Jackson wants to make out with Jason, tell him to do it as a dare." She kisses my cheek and then snuggles back into my side.  I wink at her.

"Jason truth or dare" I ask.

"Truth" he replies. Fuck

"Hah you to scared to do a dare" Ariana pipes up. We high five.

"Fine dare." He reluctantly says.

"I dare you to make out with Jackson." I smirk.

"Okay, wheres the guest bedroom." Jason smirks back, he grabs Jackson's hand and they walk to the guest bedroom down the hall.

"I don't wanna hear that, can we go to bed daddy." Ariana says standing up.

"Yes baby" I pick her up and put her on my hip.

Authors note
Quick chapter sorryyyy.
So Jackson and Jason ahhh

Just realised they can't have a ship name  cus if they did it would be Jackson or Jason. Fuck idk

Thank you for 15k love yousss

358 words😬😄