11

Harry's POV

I need to cool off, go talk to Jason, see if Dylan said anything weird like Ari did.

"Hey Jason man" I said walking in to his mansion. It's not as big as mine. *smirk*

"Hey why you here, you left a few hours ago?" He question looking very confused.

"Well Ari said that Dylan tried to rape her. Just wanted to see if any of yours said oat to you. I didnt believe her." As soon as I said that, Jason faced turned red and he looked kinda guilty.

"Wait, did they say anything" I asked him again.

"Um actually this has happened before, one of my other mates said he tried to do it to his little to of course I didn't believe them, but if it's happened twice, maybe I don't know, shall we go talk to him?" He said looking fully serious.

"Yeah" I immediately replied. I quickly sent a text to 'babygirl❤️' saying -I'm so sorry, I love you💙xx

I just hope she forgives me.

"Don't scare him or threaten him please, he's still my baby" he pleaded.

"Okay okay I won't " I held my hands up in defence.

"Hey babyboy, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jason peered inside his room.

Dylan ran outside but stopped smiling when he saw me. Guilty.

"Come with us" Jason said grabbing his wrist, not harshly.

"Umm okay daddy" he responded.

------------------------------

"What happened yesterday when you took Ariana to the toilet?" I jumped in straight away asking the first question.

"Um nothing, she peed, we left." He said looking down.

"That's all?!" I said getting slightly angrier at him.

"Yeah" he said till looking at his fingers.

"STOP LYING TO ME!" I shouted at the boy losing my shit at the thought of his trying to touch my princess.

"Woah okay Harry calm down." Jason said pulling me back down.

"I'm not lying to you sir" he said looking up slightly.

"She said you tried to rape her true or false?" I question angrily

He mumbled under his breath.

"True or false!! Answer the question" I shouted giving him one last chance.

"It's true, sorry" he mumbled ever so quietly but I still heard what 'it' said.

I stood up about the rip his fucking head of, when Jason put his arm in front of me pushing me down.

"Dylan, get out of my house, I don't ever want to see you again" Jason said getting up and leaving the dining room.

"Daddy no please don't do this" he begged following him. But that's not important to me right now I need to get my girl back.

"Baby" I said softly walking in to the house.

"BABY!" I said after hearing no answer.

I ran upstairs only to find her in the bathroom naked with blood on the back of her head. I immediately ran over to her frail body, put a dressing gown on her and ran her to the car. To the hospital.

She was rushed into a room and I was allowed in. They hooked her up to some drip to try and get her to regain consciousness. But it wasn't working. They had cleaned the blood of of her, she looked so beautiful. I felt so bad for what happening earlier that night. I should of believed her. But I didn't and then left her alone.

I walked showing to her side and sat in the chair next to her. I grabbed her small hand in my rather large on and began rubbing circles on her knuckles. I reached over and gave her a small loving kiss on her plump yet dry lips, it was still perfect to me. Her eyes began to open, they flutter open and she sees me.

"Baby girl, your okay, oh thank god, I love you so much, I'm so sorry what I did, I should of believed you. Dylan admitted to it. I swear I would of beat" I was cut of mid sentence.

"Daddy, stop" she said putting her other hand on top of our hands that were together.

"Do you forgive me princess" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Of course I do daddy always" she smiled back.

"But you need to start believing me over anybody else pwomise?" She asked slipping back into little space.

"Promise baby" I smiled at her beautiful face.

I was gonna ask her what happened but the doctor walked in.

"Okay so you can go tomorrow morning, we just wanna keep a check on you to make sure you don't still have a concussion, the only thing we've seen wrong with your head where it was bleeding is a cut 8cm long, not to bad, but do you have any idea how it happened?" She finished her long speech.

"I can't remember" she replied sounding very cute.

"Um well she was in the bathroom naked when I found her maybe she slipped in the shower?"

"Oo yes possibly, thank you sir, feel better miss, bye for now. " she smiled sweetly and walked out.

Authors noteeee-

Shall I do arianas POV from the head injury or just continue on?

Not edited, didn't have time sorry😬

876 words😊