9?

☝🏼️☝🏼️☝🏼️☝🏼️

Harry's POV

"So what was the surprise you made me wake up for daddy?" She asked me cutely.

"We are going to a friend of mines, he's also a daddy and has 2 littles." I said and her jaw dropped.

"2 littles?! Isn't that like ew."
Authors note- I don't think it's ew, live ya life however you please haha.

"No princess, you'll see" I smiled at her cuteness.

"Daddy?" She asked looking directly at me.

"Yes sweet cheeks?"

"Will you get another little?" She looked down and played with her fingers.

I walked over to her and lifted her chin with my finger so she looks at me.

"No Princess daddy would never, I love you and only you" I say pecking her adorable little nose.

"Pinky promise" she says confidently holding out her little finger.

I rolled my eyes and excepted the promise.

"Now lets go" I say holding my hand for her to take. I picked up her princess bag and put her and her bag  in the car.

On the way there I smiled at her through the mirror and she smiled back, my heat melted and I blushed like a teenage girl. I think she saw because she giggled. It honestly just made me blush more.

"Were here baby" she answers back with a yay.

"Right okay kitten, before we go in, my friends name is Jason, his littles are called Jessie and Dylan." I smile.

"Dylan? Isn't that a boys name?" She looked flustered.

"Well not always but in this case yes." I say and she looks more confused.

"Baby, he's bi, which means he likes boys and girls. Dylan is bi aswell." I say, she lightly frowns.

"Are you bi daddy?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No kitten, daddy only has eyes for his little princess. " she smiles and pulls me in for a soft yet loving passionate kiss. I enjoyed every second of it. We pulled away and I stopped kneeling on the floor, stood back up and grabbed her hand. We walked to the door hand in hand.

"Ay Harryyy!!" Jason shouts pulling me in a man hug.

"Ugh daddyyyyy, you broke my nail" Ari says looking down at her fingers.

"Aw sorry, i didnt know yall were holding hands." Jason smiles at Ariana.

She hid behind my arm which made both me and Jason laugh.

"Kitten, it's okay, he's not gonna hurt you. Be a big girl for daddy." And with that she steps up to Jason.

"Hello daddy's friend" she pulled him into a hug.

"Hey sweetie" he hugged back.

Once we were inside Ari started wandering off.

"Princess, where are you going?" She looked at me and staring walking  back to me.

"I didn't realise I walked off oopsies" she giggles skipping back.

"Do you want to play with Dylan and Jessie?" Jason asked her.

Arianas POV

"Um" I looked up at daddy and he gave me a reassuring nod and smile.

"Yes please" I smiled at Jason.

I hope there nice and they like me.

"Okay follow me precious" he started walking upstairs and I quietly followed.

I walked into the room and saw a brunette boy and a brunette girl. She immediately ran up to me and raised her hand.

Authors note-
Ah drama in next chapter, get excited I know I am!!
Not edited😬
559 words🙃😊