12

I decided to continue the story, had some of you private messaging me saying how much you like the book and even a few on here so thank you, makes me really happy to see people liking my little book.

@littleprincess8589 special thanks to you for constant support on my shitty little story😘

Harry's POV

"Can we go home now daddy?" Ari asked me sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Yeah, just waiting for them to discharge you, then we can go home and cuddle." I replied giving her a little kiss on her forehead and caressing her cheek.

"Okay daddy" she said jumping off the bed and grabbing her bag as if In perfect timing the doctor walked in.

"You've been discharged, remember to take the medication for the slight concussion every morning and night for the next week." The doctor smiled then walked out.

"Okay princess lets go" I said wrapping my hand around her waist and walking us out and to the car.

She plugged the aux cord into her phone and started playing some little mix song. She sang along, the first time hearing her sing and she's amazing. She sounds so soulful and beautiful.

"I'm begging please don't play no more sad songs, no more sad songs" she sang the end of the song as we pulled up outside the house.

"Baby your so good at singing, I have music equipment in one of the rooms in the house, it's like a studio. I should show you. " her face lit up.

"That's awesome thank you daddy, but why do you have singy stuff." She asked still with a huge smile spread out on her cute little face.

"I used to be in a band sweet cheeks" I replied smiling back at her.

"Come on, I will show you." I said opening her car door and helping her step out.

"Daddy I'm so excited" she said as we were standing outside the music studio door.

I opened the door and she ran straight to the area where the microphone was.

"Kitten you should record covers of songs and put it on YouTube, try and get noticed, you so good baby and I think you could be something big" I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and resting my head on her shoulder

"Ooooo yes we can put the camera there and then I can put my laptop in here and upload and edit the videos on there in here, it can be my little getaway place." She was talking so highpitched I could barely understand what she was saying.

"Yes brilliant ideas babygirl, we can go out and get you a proper camera and tripod tomorrow but right now can we cuddle please, I really want cuddles." I said making pouting face.

"Yes daddy, let's go cuddle." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the main living room. I put in tangled and grabbed blankets for us both to snuggle up on the sofa with. That's how we spent the rest of the night. When we went to bed, I crushed up her tablet into her milk. I don't think she tasted it which is good.

"Good night baby girl"
"Goodnight daddy"
"I love you "
"I love you to"

552 words😛