5

Harry's POV

She was scratching, scratching her scars making them bleed, I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style she kicked her legs and tried to get down but I'm stronger then her and she's so little. I ran up to my en suite bathroom with her in my arms and I sit her down on the counter.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't look at you like your ugly I felt sympathetic towards you I'm sorry if it came across that way, I lo-care, I care about you so much" she hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"But why daddy, I'm ugly" she says still wetting my shoulder.

"No sweetie no your not don't call your self that" I tell her sternly.

"No but I am daddy, I'm so skinny, I'm childish and I'm clinging to you and I don't deserve you." She says as she looks down and fiddles with her fingers.

I lift her chin up with my finger.

"Baby your beautiful, I never want to hear those words come out of your mouth every again, you understand, baby girl?" I say in my dominant voice. She nods.

"Okay I'm sorry daddy" I smile and grab a washcloth from the side of the sink and dampen it slightly, I press it into her newly open scars.

Me. She did this because of me, she hurt herself because of me, I made her feel ugly, I made her feel unworthy. Before I know it tears are in my eyes, still dabbing my babygirls wounds.

"Daddy are you okay?" Ari asks quietly.

"Yeah baby I'm fine" I smile and wipe away my tears.

"No your not daddy, please tell me" she says looking up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes.

"I made you do this, I made my baby hurt herself" the tears already finding there way to my eyes again.

"Daddy no don't cry you didn't mean to, it was my fault I took the look the wrong way" she says then pecks my cheek.

"No it was my fault kitten and I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't of looked at you like that, your so pretty and cute, please forgive me kitten, I really really care about you I'm so so sor" she cuts me of by leaning up and kissing me passionately, our lips move together for a few moments before we both pull away to breath.

"I'll always forgive you daddy" she smiles.
"Thanks baby girl" I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Okay do you want a bath or do you want to shower with me kitten." I ask not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"Shower with daddy, please" she says making grabby hands at me. I pick her up and place her on the floor and begin to undress her. I go to undress but her little hands grab mine.

"Let me do it daddy" she says pulling my tshirt over my head after I bent down.

She then stares at my toned physique and a smirk appears on my face. She pulled down my pyjamas bottoms and then my Calvin's straight after. As soon as she's finished I turn around to turn the shower on.

We showered, got comfy clothes on mine consisted of pyjama bottoms and no shirt, she wore a cropped jumper showing of a tiny portion of her beautiful flat stomach and some night shorts, we snuggled, cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the day, it was so nice to bond with her, we then went to bed and we both immediately fell asleep

Sorry it's bad I just didn't want to leave the cliff hanger for to long, love you❤️
I'm also going to start writing how many words are in each chapter and I'm gonna back and write it in the previous chapters so if you curious, you can go back and look.

Please vote and comment😝

659 words.🙂