17

Ariana

Daddy has been in his office for 3 hours and hasn't put me to bed. It is 9:46. 46 minutes past my bedtime and I want goodnight kisses.

"Daddy?" I said knocking on his office door.

"What?" I heard back in his angry voice.

"Can I come in?" I said sweetly.

"Um sure quickly I've got work to do" he said fast.

"I just wanted goodnight kisses" I said looking down not making eye contact.

"Come sit on my lap please" he said calmly.

I walked over and hopped up on his leg. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'm sorry for being a grumpy butt" daddy chucked slightly.

"It's okay but why?" I said looking up in his emerald green eyes.

"I don't know you, I mean I know your life now but I didnt know your past. You told me about being bulimic and anorexic but" he rested his head against my chin with his hand still on my back. "Not about your father abusing you and your brothers" a tear fell down both our cheeks.

"I didn't wanna scare you away, i love you so much. You run your own company, you had an amazing childhood from what you told me. I didn't want you to know I'm not good enough for you." I say engulfing him in a full hug.

"Baby girl, you are good enough for me. I don't need anyone but you." He says making more tears roll down both our cheeks.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about my past. I wish I told you myself. He never hurt me to much only pushed me but the way he used to treat my little brother was horrible to see, he used to make me watch. Imagine being forced to watch someone you love being abused." I say fully crying against his chest.

FLASHBACK - Ari 6    James 4

Me and James are playing with the few toys we got given by our auntie when I heard loud footsteps booming up the stairs. Dads home. Dads drunk. He swung the door open knocking some of the the teddies of the wardrobe behind the door. He looked at me then my little brother then at me then back at James. He grabbed James by the top of his t-shirt and dropped him back down on the floor. He tied me to the chair we had in our room forcing me to watch him murder my best friend, my only friend. I'm not allowed to go school in fear of me telling someone.

"You fat piece of shit are going to watch me take my anger out on him" his whiskey breath in my face.

He got on top of my brother who was lying on the floor gripping his already broken leg from being dropped on the floor. 'Dad' started punching him in the face and chest each time a yelp was heard from my little brother. My mum was at work but she knew about the abuse she was just to scared to stand up to him in fear of being hurt. What happened to putting your kids first?! My brother stopped crying and his head fell slightly towards me. He blew me a kiss and closed his eyes.

"Dumb piece of shit, go cry with him" he undid my ties.

"Your so mean" I said back to him. (She's 6)
He slapped me but I didn't care I watched him walk out my bedroom door and then ran to my dying brothers side. 4 years old. 4 years old. He's to young to die I say quietly as I rock him gently in my arms.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Thank you for telling me" daddy says breaking the silence.

"It's okay daddy, can we go bed now." I say rubbing  my tired eyes.

"Yeah I've been playing flappy bird for 2 hours" he chuckles.

"You silly" I say going into deep little space.

"Have you played it? So addictive!" He says as we walk up the stairs.

"No I will try it another day I want snuggles with daddy" I say looking at him as I'm carried to his bed.

"And that is just what your going to get." He kisses my cheeks and we get in bed. Snuggling like he promised.

Authors note.

I'm speechless. This story is past 9K reads that's amazing. Y'all are epic.

I want to do a q&a. So comment on the names of who the question is aimed at.

Questions for Ariana -

Questions for Harry -

Questions for Arianas Dad -

Questions for Arianas Mother -

Questions for (Ari's twin)  Jackson -

Thanks Baiiiiiiiii

774 words☺️