3

Harrys POV

I washed my beautiful kitten in the shower and scrubbed her gorgeous curls with straw berry shampoo so she smells incredible. I rubbed talc all over her body to make her baby soft, she giggles when I rubbed the talc in near the top of her legs.

I have booked a week of work to bond with my new little, bonding is an extremely important part of a dd/lg relationship, I would of got longer off but I don't trust anyone else to run my company.

I put my baby in an adorable pink frilly dress, white cardigan and white flats with pink bow in her hair. She looks incredible.

"Hey kitten, what do you say to watching movies all day?" I asked her and her face immediately lit up.

"Oh daddy, I would LOVE TO!" She shouts.

"Okay baby but inside voice please" I remind her.

"Okay sorry harry" she immediately looks at me shocked.

"What was that babygirl?" I question.

"I said um s-sorry d-d-daddy" she says whilst fiddling with her fingers.

"Don't lie to daddy" I say in my daddy voice.

"Sorry daddy, I didn't mean to I'm not used to this it just came out I forgot please don't spank me daddy I'm a good girl promise, I just I forgot t" I cut her of by pecking her cute little nose.

"It's okay babygirl, I'll let it slide" I say with a slight smirk, she wipes her forehead dramatically with the back of her hand.

"Phew, thank you daddy' she says emphasising daddy.

"Good girl" she smiled.

"Okay which movie first babydoll?" I ask her, baby's choice.

"Um, the little mermaid" she squeals.

"Haha okay baby" I chuckle.

Arianas POV

My daddy, my daddy is so hot, his chuckle is so sexy, I find myself staring at this glorious man next to me.

"Babes, what you staring at" he asked me clearly confused.

"You daddy" I say with a duh tone.

"Why baby" he smirks.

"My daddy sexy" I blush and look down.

He tilts my head up by placing his finger under my chin. He looked in my eyes then at my lips, then my eyes then my lips, come on daddy, make the move.

He continued to stare into my eyes. I wanted him to kiss me. I will kiss him then.

I leaned in and smashed my lips to his, they mounded together perfectly as if they were meant for eachother.

We both moaned into the kiss. When we pulled apart his lips were all puffy. He looks funny.

"So um, the film" he says pointing to the screen awkwardly.

"Yeah" I say but I didn't watch any of it, I was looking at my daddy and admiring every thing
about him, well besides the songs, I sang along to them, love those.

479 words😬