1

This chapters really cringe!! It gets so much better I promise!!

The day of the auction. Harry's POV

I'm the CEO of Styles Enterprises, yes I'm a rich Daddy Dom. I'm 23 years old, I have been single for a little over 2 years, my ex little was called Jessica,
She cheated on me with my best friend who is also a Daddy dom.

I decided today was the day to get a new little, I want someone to care for, look after , to love.

I heard about the auction on Facebook, I decided to try it out what's the worst that can happen.

I wanted to look amazing, today was the day I was meeting my baby girl, I have to impress.

I decided to wear skinny black jeans and a white long t-shirt perfectly showing of my bulging biceps, my black and white superstars and a man bun in my hair. I brushed my teeth and headed out the door.

I drove to the auction, so nervous but excited.

When I got there I saw a few of the girls screaming when they saw me, all dressed in slutty skirts and crop tops. Great. Exactly what I don't want.

I decided to talk to the orphanage owner.

"Hey, got any good ones?" I asked politely.

"Most of them are here for sex but a new little joined yesterday, she's number 18, so cute, 19, virgin, and you can tell she doesn't thing this lifestyle is all about sex, I think you'll like her." He goes on.

"Okay well thank you I'm looking forward to seeing little miss 18" i smile and walk away.

God, he had a lot of cologne on.

As time passes a lot of slags walk on, all staring at me and batting there eyelashes. No thank you, a few of them got brought but certainly not by me.

"Ariana Grande, number 18" I heard as a gorgeous auburn haired goddess walked on stage. In a pink dress and frilly socks, she has a teddy under her arm.

"10,000" someone shouted. I will win.

"50,000" I screamed and glared at that man, winking at my soon to be baby.

The man sat down looking angry.

Another man went to stand up but i gave him a death glare and he soon sat back down.

"100,000" I saw a snobby guy stand up, he was hench and scary looking, I looked at Ariana and as she was looking at the man she looked so scared. No I can't let her be with that man.

"250,000" I immediately scream.

"Sold to harry styles"

"Come to daddy, kitten" I say and she stumbles towards me, I pick her up and rest her on my hip. She snuggles into my neck and I nearly melt.

I let her sit in the front of my car as I want her to like me, I don't want to be mean... right now.

"Okay princess, so when we get home we will go over the rules and I will show you your room" I coo.