24

Harry

The room filled cries and I didn't mind. Then cries means my babies are all well. And that makes me happy. The nurses are cleaning them down.

"Hey babygirl, how you feeling?" I asked stroking her sweaty hair. I didn't mind.

"Sorta pissed" she says kissing the boys head as the babies get placed on her chest.

"Why?" I ask very confused.

"Well 3 reasons. 1 I was gonna upload my makeup routine on YouTube tonight" she giggles and I chuckle at her goofiness.
"2 this little princess' nickname is babygirl now that can't be my nickname anymore" she pretends to wipe a tear.
"You'll always be my babygirl" I kiss her again quite sweaty forehead.
"Aw cheesy. And 3 we still don't have his name." She says now being serious and looking puzzled.

-----------------------

Ariana

"Hey guys so today is Luna and Kaydens first birthday, we're inviting loads of family round. I can't wait. We will update you soon." I say to the camera and stop recording. That? Oh well we turned my music channel into a family channel called HAStwins. We post blogs every weekday but we like to just spend the weekends as a family.

I set up the banners and decorate the tables. Make sure I poured lots of drinks in little plastic cups. As Harry pulls up in the car with the twins in the back, I had just finished setting up the back garden for there birthday party.

"Hey babe" I walk over and kiss his cheek.
"Hey baby, you've done everything already, sorry I got caught up in time." He says putting the car seat inside.
"It's okay did you have fun at grandmas." I say cooing at Kayden as he attempts to stand up walk but falls hopelessly.
"Eyhhh" he babytalks as tries to stand up again.
Luna doesn't like to try on her own, she prefers practicing with us by her side.

"Harry, can you put the bouncy castle up please. People will be here soon" I say putting out more snack food for everyone. Harry walks outside and puts up the castle. I take both the kids up stairs to gets them changed into something super cute for the party.

Kaydens wearing a cute tshirt that has a tux print on it with the number 1 on his chest in big letters with smart trousers, he had on socks but no shoes.

Luna is wearing an adorable pink dress with a frilly skirt that also has 1 in big letters in the same place as Kayden. She has on tights but no shoes as the both want to go on the bouncy castle.

After taking a lot of pictures of them in various different poses. I take them downstairs and they run to the bouncy castle.

Knock Knock.

I jog to the door and open it. There infront of me is my brother and Jason. Jason has his arm around Jacksons arm.

"Hey guys come in" I say stepping to one side letting them in. I get my camera out. "Look who just arrived" I point the camera at them.
"Hi" "hey"
"Got anything news?" I say with the camera still on them.

"Yes actually" Jackson says and hold his hand up to the camera and there place on his ring finger is a beautiful diamond incrusted ring.

"Oh my god, when did this happen. Ahhh you guys" I say excitedly.

"Jason asked me last weekend" Jason leans in and kisses his cheek.
"Yeah well we've been today nearly two years so I thought it was about time" he wraps his arm around his waist.

"You to are so cute" I turn the camera back round to me. "I'm gonna go now but I will make a montage of everything that happens bye for now." I blow a kiss to the camera and put it back in my pocket.

---------------------------

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kayden and Luna, happy birthday to you" every one sings and they blow out a side of the cake each.

"Hey we've been parents for one year" Harry's says resting his head on my shoulder and his arm around my waist.

"Yes and I couldn't of wished for a better person to have kids with." He lifts his head up and kisses my cheek.

"I love you babygirl" he says looking into my eyes.

"I love you to" I go on my tip toes and lean my lips to his ear "daddy" I bite my lip as I pull him in for a hug. I feel his bulge growing against my hip. I smirk to myself as he runs to one of the upstairs bathrooms.

Authors Note

Holy macaroonssss. 55k reads. Ahhhh thank youuu!!! Next chapter will be the last chapter. It will be a few years into the future from everyone in the story's point of view.

Should I do it like 1-3 years into the future or like 15-18 when the kids are all grown up. Tell me I'm the comments.

Bye thank you bye bye bye bye bye

860 words
Unedited cus ya kno cba