23

Ariana

"Daddy, daddy, daddy" I shout running down the stairs to his office. But he ran up the stairs and helped me down the second half.

"Baby what have I told you about running down the stairs. You due date is in 2 weeks, I don't want anything bad to happen to you or our babies. Now please promise me you won't do that again" he held out his pinky finger, I smiled at how much he cares and how he still uses a pinky promise as a legit promise. He cute.

"I promise Harry" I pull him in for a quick kiss and he carries me to the living room.

"Now what is it you shouted me for" he asked sitting down next to and resting his head on my belly.

I begin to run my fingers through his silky soft brown hair.
"Can we go trick of treating tonight " I ask and cross my fingers hoping for a 'of course a babygirl' but that isn't what I got.

"Um you can but I've got to go into work tonight, I could ring up Jason to go with you." He says lifting his head and plopping it onto my shoulder.

"But I wanted us to go together" I say with a pouty face. He looks up at me.

"No no no please don't make that face" he says smooshing my face with his hand. "Look I know Jason is no where near as good as me" I make a face as if I'm contemplating whose better. "Hey your supposed to agree" he says him now making the pouty face. "Of course I agree silly" I quickly kiss his soft lips. "Good" he pulls me in for a second longer more passionate kiss.

"Can I show you the costume I was gonna wear" I ask getting excited.

"Of course baby." He says smiling helping me stand up.

"Look daddy" I say walking down the final few steps

"There's a girl skeleton and a boy skeleton" i say with a huge grin on my face.

"Oh my your so cute, where's this from" he asks.

"I got in online" I say my smile fading.

"Hey where's that beautiful smile gone." He asks grabbing my hand leading me back to the sofa.

"I'm not gonna get to wear it" I say a tear rolling down my cheek.

"You can go with Jason" he says trying to comfort me.

"Yeah but I don't want people to t-think there his kids." I stutter on my words. "I could ring up Jessie? But I don't want to hurt Jason" I say still crying.

"He won't find out, please stop crying beautiful. I'll go ring Jessie" he says standing up.

"Why do you have Jessie's number" I say smirking. He scrolls through his phone.

"Looks like I don't look" he passes me his phone.

"Uh huh okay get my phone I think I've got it. " I say pointing upstairs.

-----------------------------

"I love you, I'll probably be home before you get back, but if I'm not ring me." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses my belly twice.

"Okay I love you to" I kiss his cheek and he kisses my lips and leaves.

I hop in the bath. Once I've fully dried my hair I put it up in a ponytail because I'm lazy.
I apply my usual makeup which consists of, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, eyebrows, eyeliner and mascara. I put on my outfit as Jessie will get here in a few minutes, I grab some socks and my shoes as there's a knock on the door. I open the door and tell Jessie to come in and put my shoes on.

"Ready to go" I ask standing up straight.

"Yeah but do you have a nude lipstick" she asks looking in her bag. "I didn't bring mine"

"Yes I have quite a few I'll show you but you gotta help me up the stairs" we both laugh.

"If you tell me where they are I could go get one." She smiles.

"Okay um second floor, 3rd door on the left. 6th draw down on the makeup vanity, draws area." I say sitting down.

"Okay got it, I'll be right back" she says jogging up the stairs.

------------------

"How's your night gone so far" I ask Jessie as we sit down for the one hundredth time tonight.

"Good I'm having a lot of fun." She smiles.
"How's your night" she asks looking at my belly.

"Really good, sorry we keep having to sit dowww" I shout the end feeling a sharp pain to my stomach. "Oh my god oh my god, I think my water just broke." I look at Jessie panicked.
She quickly dials Harry.

"Her water broke, you gotta meet us at the hospital." She shouts down the phone. "Whatever fine okay see you bye" she says and hangs up. "he is gonna come get us and take us to the hospital. He says he will be 2 minutes"

"Okay"

Authors Note

Whose excited for the birth of.....

Sikeeeee I'm not telling you yett muah hah hahaaaa

857 words
Unedited bye