13

2 weeks laterrrrrrr

Arianas POV

I started my YouTube channel, I uploaded two covers and one original song.

Touch - Little Mix
Symphony - Clean Bandit (Zara Larsson)
Ariana Grande - My way (original song)

It's been going really well so far. I've got about 2k subscribers which daddy says is really good for only doing it for two weeks. He's really proud of me. I have a cover of 'we are young' pre-recorded and I'm gonna edit it today. I messed up the lyrics slightly so I had to redo that part of the song. I really enjoy doing this since daddy's been at work at lot recently, it gives me something to do.

Daddy's off work today but I need to get this video up tonight and it takes me about 2-3 hours to edit it so I think I might get some time with daddy today. I haven't seen him much over the past two weeks, besides bedtime.
I miss him so much, but doing my YouTube thingy is fun.

Harry's POV

I miss my babygirl. She's been so busy with YouTube, we haven't spent much time together. I shouldn't of gave her the idea to do it. I'm off work so I might go and spend time with her, if she's not doing YouTube. She's amazing and I'm proud of her, I just wanna spend time with her.

"Babygirl"  I asked knocking at the studio door.

"Ariana!" I said slightly louder after she didn't answer.

"Come in" she said back quietly.

"Hey babygirl, how ya doing" I asked coming up behind here on her laptop.

"Im good harry, what you doing here?" She asked still looking at her laptop.

"I'm sick of not seeing you, I miss you and it's daddy to you little girl." I asked slightly growling the last part.

"Yeah okay, miss you to but I'm tryna edit." She says pushing my hand of her shoulder.

"Come with me NOW" she groans and stands up.

"Why?" She said raising her voice.

"Because I said so, come with me" I shouted grabbing her skinny arm.

"Ow daddy, you're hurting me" she said walking behind me.

"Good, take your clothes off" I said letting go of her arm.

"5 spanks for calling me Harry, 5 for talking back, 5 for taking my hand of you, 5 for not giving me any of your attention."  I said pulling her over my lap.

"No daddy please don't" she pleaded.

"Kitten this is only your second spanking, you get away with to much" I asked rubbing her bottom preparing her.

"Count for me and thank me after every one, safeword is red" I said raising my hand.

"Yes daddy"

SPANK

"One thank you daddy."

Minutes later.

SPANK

"20 thank you d-daddy" she said through sniffles.

I grabbed the cream and started rubbing it on her cheeks.

"Daddy I'm sorry for not seeing you and then being a brat." She said giving me a hug standing up.

"It's okay kitten I love you"

" i love you to daddy" she said and I lent down to kiss her plump lips. She went to sit down.

"Owie!" She said sitting down.

"Aw kitten come with me let's take a nap together in daddys bed. Let your bottom rest don't sit down on it."

554 words😊