2

Harry's POV

I wake up to the smell of strawberry shampoo filling my nose, I opened my eyes and look down to see a my precious, beautiful and very delicate baby.

I kiss her forehead, she stirs slightly. As I'm walking downstairs im mentally preparing for what to make for breakfast on our first morning together. I grab the papers that I received when I brought Ari. PANCAKES. Her favourite breakfast food is pancakes. After stirring the batter for a incredibly boring amount of time, I start pouring the yummy batter into the pan.

Whilst the pancakes are cooking I cut up some strawberries, bananas, melon etc and arrange them neatly on a plate, I finish making the pancakes and head upstairs.

She is sat up on her phone smiling at something looking incredibly cute might I add.

When she sees the food she smiles lightly. Not exactly the reaction I was looking for. Pancakes are her favourite food I thought she would be happy.

"Here sweet pea, eat up, we need to get you ready" I smile, handing her the plate of fruit and pancakes.

"Okay daddy I will but I'm not that hungry" she lightly smiles again.

"Okay baby eat what you can for daddy " I stroke her cheek carefully.

I head to my wardrobe (Closet) to pick out my outfit, I decide on shorts and a vest top since it's nice out but out the corner of my eye I see Ari pushing the food around, she then mumbles "do it for daddy" and put a piece of melon in her mouth. What's wrong?

After grabbing clean underwear socks and shoes and laying the on the chair in my room I sit down next to ari.

"What's up, baby?"

"Nothing daddy, but I'm not hungry" she smiles and pushes the food away.

"Okay princess, better eat all your lunch later ha" I chuckle lightly, not wanting her doing something she doesn't want to do.

She sarcastically smiles and goes back to her
phone.

I quickly go to her room and pick her outfit.

It was simple but cute and I know she would look so sexy

I place her outfit next to mine on the chair and pick my sweetie up.

"Daddyyyyyyy" she whines.

"Yes missyyyyy" I copy.

"I was on tumblr" she complains.

"You've been on that phone all morning, we need to shower babygirl" I say putting her down in the bathroom.

"We? As in together?" She questions.

"Yes"

"Oh um o-okay" she stutters nervously.

I don't have a shirt on since i got hot in the night so I take hers of first, but as soon as the fabric is off her very skinny fragile body she throws her arms over her stomach.

"Baby please lift your arms" I say not wanting her to feel self conscious around me.

She shakes her head and tears form in her eyes,
I walk over to her and undo her arms I then lean down and place little kisses on her small tummy. But as I do so I see her ribs are really sticking out, but I don't say anything, she seems nervous. After placing around 15 kisses all over her belly i stand up and hug her tightly. She snuggles her head into my neck.

"Let's shower kitten, daddys all sweaty" she giggles at my joke although it was sort of true.

Authors note!
So I want to make all my chapters 500+ words, the last chapter was over 1000 but I didn't know what to write this time so please leave ideas for what could happen next, follow me and answer this question.

612 words.😋