20

Ariana

I grabbed my jacket and slipped my shoes on and got in daddy's car. I need to go the drugstore and buy a pregnancy test. Harry's asleep so he won't know I'm gone. I quickly run in and buy a box of 3. I need to be sure.

I get back in the car and rapidly drove home. Last night, we went up to bed to get a way from Jackson and Jason having playtime. One thing led to another and we had our own playtime. We were so in the moment, he forgot to use a condom.

As soon as I'm home I run inside, back up to the master bedroom and into the bathroom. I pee on the stick and set it on the side. I look to the side to grab some tissue to wipe my eyes and see the clock. Shit. 8:56. Harry's alarm will go off in 4 minutes for work. I crawl into his room and text his assistant saying he isn't coming into work today and turn his alarm off. It might make him mad but I don't care right now. I quickly crawl back into the bathroom and check the test.

Positive. I'm pregnant. Omg! How do I tell him.  I begin to cry thinking he might not want a baby yet or at all.

"Baby" I hear daddy say.

"Yeah?" I reply after a few seconds.

"Are you okay? I heard you crying." He says I hear his footsteps walk towards the bathroom door and I freeze.

"I'm fine" I say instantly.

"No your not baby girl, open the door" he says knocking on the door. I open the door and hide the test behind my back.

"What's behind your back." He asks almost immediately.

"Nothing" i lie.

"Okay" he agrees and walks up to me. I start to breath very heavy. He tickles me and as I'm laughing and trying to push him off of me I don't notice I dropped the test on the floor. Daddy looks at it the same time I do. "No!" I say as he bends down to pick it up.

"Are you pregnant?" He says. I look down and play with my fingers.

"Yeah but I don't have to have it if you don't want me to." I say quietly still looking at my fingers.

"Baby" he walks up to me and lifts my chin up with his finger. He presses his lips against mine  quickly but passionately.

"Of course I want a baby with you, it's all I've ever wanted. For our DNA, our love to create a being, why would I not that, princess." A tear rolls down his cheek. I embrace him in long hug. Both of us crying.

"Wait omg I have work" he says quickly pulling away from the hug.

"Actuallllyyyy, you don't" I say sassily.

"What did you do?"

"Well someone may have texted your assistant saying you weren't coming in today, I don't know who but they probably deserve a day full of kisses and hugs. You know, because that person is also carrying your child." I say slowly as I walk up to him.

"Well I wonder who that is" he chuckles and pulls me into a long passionate make out session. Our lips move together perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

Me. His queen. With him. My king. Carrying our baby. Our prince. Or princess.

Authors note.

Omg so cuteeeeee. Baby names very much appreciated.❤️

584 words.