7

Arianas POV

I wake up to a pain at the bottom of my stomach and a wetness in between my legs, I get out of bed and look at the sheet where I slept.

Tears well up in my eyes, I forgot my time was coming. I walk round to daddy's side of the bed and kiss his forehead.

"Daddy" I whisper near his ear and shake him by the shoulder.

"Yes princess, what's wrong, why did you wake up?" he said rubbing his eye.

"Daddy I'm sorry"I say looking down and walking back round to my side of the bed.

"What did you d.." his eyes follows me around the bed until he sees the blood patch on my side of the bed.

"Oh princess" he sighs and gets out of bed. He walks over to me and pulls me in a hug.

"It's okay baby, you can't help it" he says stroking my messy hair and wraps him other arm around my small waist.

"Thank you daddy, my tummy hurts"he pulls away but I keep my head against his chest and wrap my arms around my stomach.

"How about I give you a bath and whilst you play with your rubber duckies, I will go and get you some things" he said proudly.

"Yes thank you daddy" I say grabbing his hand and walking over to the bathroom, he undresses me and turns the taps on, he places a pink bath bomb in the water and gently places me in. He washes my body and passes me my bath toys.

Harry's POV

"Thank you daddy" she smiles as I pass her her toys.

"It's okay princess, imma go and get your things from the store, I will be right back, I love you" I say as I walk out the bathroom door.

"I love you to dadddyyyy" she shouts as I walk down the stairs. I smile to myself. I got a good one.

I reach the store and go to the women's bit and there are so many different things for periods.
Wings? Wtf are wings?
Tampons? Or pads?
Heavy flow? Light flow? Medium flow? How the Fuck do I know.

I dial 'MyBabygirl❤️' and she answers after 30 seconds.

"Hello daddy" she says threw the phone.

(Normal- Ari)
(Bold-Harry)

"I had to get out the bath, are you okay"

"Yes sorry baby. Which ones do you need?"

"Daddy" with a slight chuckle.

"Baby please help I don't know what you need,"

"Silly daddy"

"So which ones"

"Tampax pearl, blue box"

"What kind of flow are you"

"Oh my god" she says laughing.

"You must look like a idiot in the shop" she says still laughing away.

"Yes I look very stupid, everyone is looking at me funny, now which flow"

"Medium" she giggles back.

"Okay get back in the bath I will be right back love you.

"You to bye daddy"

------------------------------------------

I pick up some flowers and an extremely huge teddy. When I get to the checkout, a few girls walk back aww-ing at me. I smile and pay for my things and head home to see my baby.

When I get upstairs I change the sheets and throw the old ones in the bin outside.

I walk back upstairs and give my baby her things. Once she used the tampon, I help her get into clean pyjamas.

Her face lights up when I pass her the flowers and teddy. I take a picture of her at the bottom of our bed and set it as my lock screen as she's smelling the flowers.

 I take a picture of her at the bottom of our bed and set it as my lock screen as she's smelling the flowers

My home screen is the sexy picture she sent me a few days ago.😉

We then got back into bed and cuddled for a bit longer until it was time to get up.

Authors note.
Hello so this story is at 80 something views so thank you, my goals is to each 150 by chapter 10 so please vote and share, it means so much.

669 words😊