Day 7

|Edited: 04/13/17|

"Marco, for the last time, you've got a clock ticking, memories going to be erasing, a red-colored-moon following, and an evil Star lurking, and--are you even listening?!" Tom groaned in frustration. Marco wasn't paying attention, at all. His mind always wandered off to Star. Tom snapped his fingers in front of him, and Marco seemed to have broken out of his trance.

"Were you even on Earth when I explained all that?" Tom half-joked. Marco sighed and shook his head. "Alright, when you visited Mewni, the moon had a bit of red, right? And the more you visited, the more red it got, right? Well, when it's fully red, you will forget Star, and every memory she made with you," Tom explained for the fifth time.

"But, what can we do?" Marco asked. Tom just sighed. "Don't you see? We can't do anything." Tom said. Marco just stared at the floor of his room. He was on the brink of tears. "I... I want to be alone, Tom. Please." Marco whispered. Tom sighed and nodded before leaving.

Marco lied on his bed, tears already streaming down his face. He looked to his right, a picture of him and Star, happy. Something he hasn't felt in a long time. I can't forget Star, he thought. And he began writing everything he knows about Star. Her friends, her life, her heartbreak.

He heard footsteps and his door opened wide. He saw Tom with a big smile on his face. "You are not going to believe this. Well, you should because..." Tom said before taking a deep breath. "Because what?" Marco asked. Tom looked at him before saying,

"We're gonna get Star back, at the same time, not losing your memories,"
"That was probably the wrong use of grammar but okay," Marco said.

"If you return her feelings, you won't lose your memories!" Tom said happily, that is, when he saw the look of sadness in Marco's eyes. "You...do love her, right...?" Tom asked. Marco looked at the same picture. He smiled and took it in his hands before saying,

"Yeah,"