Day 8 Part 2

|Edited: 04/13/17|

Marco slowly took a step towards Star before saying, "We can end this,"
Star scoffed. "The only thing I'll be ending is you," she said.
"STAR THIS ISN'T YOU!"
"I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!"
"YOU'VE LEFT ME NO CHOICE STAR!"

Marco stared at her for a while before saying, "11 painful things," Star looked shocked for a while. Marco took a step forward after every sentence and so did Star.

"Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget, because when I'm with you, I forget my problems."
"Shut up, Diaz."

"Reminiscing the good times, because you gave me many memories."
"I don't care how many memories I made."

"Trying to hide what you feel, what I feel, is pain."
"After I punch you, then yeah you'll feel pain."

"Loving someone who loves another, letting me love her so I can be happy."
"Didn't you hear me? I. Don't. Care."

"Having a commitment with someone you know would not last, because who am I without my best friend?"
"You lost your best friend the day you decided to get with the other girl."

"Shielding your heart to love somebody, because you're afraid of heartbreak."
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

"Loving a person too much, and doing everything for that person."
"That person is gone."

"Right love at the wrong time, because we are literally on a battlefield."
"Something we can agree on."

"Taking the risk to fall in love again, after the pain."
"I'm not risking anything for love."

"Accepting that it was never meant to be, this distance between us."
"Accepting a surrender is fine with me."

"The 'What ifs'"
"Stop."

"What if I regretted it all?" "No you don't." "What if I wanted to take it back?" "You can't Diaz." "What if I wanted to start again?" "You will never."

"What if..." This time, Marco was extremely close to her, their faces are just inches away.

"What if I love you?"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. And Marco didn't hesitate...

to kiss her.