Day 9

"Are you sure you don't know anyone else?" Byron asked Star. "Maybe Starfan13 but her tear are like a void, just plain tears," Star said. "Come on, think! You got the end of the week before Day XXX," Byron said. "What exactly is Day XXX?" Star asked. Byron was silent for a while before saying, "It's best you don't know yet."

Byron left Star alone in Cassie's room. Cassie won't arrive until later at 9 doing who-knows-what, so Star had the room to herself. She kept n thinking about Marco and Tom, the people who cried for her. Literally cried. She felt her eyelids become heavy and before sheknew it, she slept.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PORK CUTLET BOWLS

Star felt someone touch her (NOT LIKE THAT). What started as a tap turned to a poke to a push then finally a shove.

(Cause when push comes to shove I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love)

Star landed on her butt on the floor. Cracking her eyes open, she saw Cassie, looking down on her, with a frying pan. "Who are you and how did you get in my house?" She asked. Star's eyes widened. "You can see me?" "Duh, I'm not blind," Cassie responded. "Okay, you won't believe me when I tell you this, but I have to try," Star whispered, loud enough for Cassie to hear. "Don't bother, I'm calling the cops," she said. "Wait! If I explain it to you, will you still call the cops?" Star asked. Cassie shrugged. "Depends on what you wanted to steal."

And from there, Star explained the whole story.
Cassie didn't believe it at first but surprisingly, she believed in ghosts. Apparently, she's been watching a lot of Ghostbusters (and she's a bit gay for Holtzmann).

"So you died and you get your tears if pure love for you to come back?" Cassie asked. Star nodded her head. "Thing is, there's a million things I haven't done, and I wish that I had more time," she mumbled. (these hamilton references are lit)

From the corner of her eye, Cassie let a tear slip from her eye. It was pure white.
But it didn't glitter.

AN
HAHAHA YEAH ITS CHEAP
mainly bc i need to make it into two parts
or three. depends if im busy or just really bored.