Day 10 Part 4

|Edited: 04/13/17|

QUICK AN
for all those who are mad at me (coughmorningcoffee8 cough)
I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THAT
WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED
later on bc im evil
also, play the song, its hamilton

---

Star looked at her chest and saw a bloody sword through her. Toffee grabbed the sword and removed it slowly. His arm went limp with the sword as his energy was drained and he died, knowing that he had his revenge.
"STAR!" Marco yelled as Star tried to prevent the bleeding. She felt weak as she began to fall. Marco caught her and placed her head on his lap.

"Star no," Marco whispered as he tried to stop the bleeding. "Star!" Moon yelled as she knelt by Star's side. "We have to call an ambulance, or a doctor!" She said. Moon began to stand up to get a doctor when Star grabbed her hand. "Mom," Star whispered. "I'm here Star," Moon said.
"There's nothing you can do," Star said as she coughed up blood. "Star, we have to stop the bleeding," Marco reasoned.

"If you've ever loved me," Star started. "You'd trust me."
Marco stared at her before tearing up. "I just wish that..." Marco said as he drifted off. "My only regret is not being able to spend my last days with you. Back when you were on Earth..." Marco continued.

"You can't die on me," Marco said, tears already falling. "You can't leave me." "Go back with Jackie, be happy and forget me," Star whispered. "How can I forget someone who gave me a lot to remember?" Marco asked. "Live your life with Jackie," Star said. "I can't dammit! It's you! It's just you!" Marco said, louder.

"I just want you to stay alive, you promised me that you'd be back. You promised!" Marco said, already crying. "You can't break it. You can't break our promise." "I'm sorry, but I have to," Star said as she coughed up more blood.

"I've been sad for so long, but it wasn't the worst part. The worst part about being sad is that you don't even know what makes you happy anymore. But you came back," she said as she reached up to caress his cheek. "And I'm happy that you did. At least I get to see my best friend, one last time." Star said breathlessly. "Star please, I have so much left to say to you," Marco pleaded.

"I love you," Star whispered. "I love you too," Marco said. "Please be happy, even if it's not with me..." Star said. Marco nodded and took her hand in his. He pressed his lips against hers with their tears mixing with the sad kiss. They pulled away, then Star said "Goodbye, Safe Kid," Star drifted off as she closed her eyes.

"Star?" Marco asked. "Star? Star no, no! Star please, no... Star! Wake up Star, please." Marco was shaking Star, tears streaming down his face. Moon cried as everyone else did. "We should bring her to your hospital, Mr. Diaz," Moon said while sniffing. "The doctors are already occupied with our wounded guards." Marco nodded.

Moon brought out her dimensional scissors and created a portal to Marco's house. Marco went in, carrying Star bridal style as the King and Queen of Mewni came. When Marco's parents saw Star, they didn't hesitate to get her inside the car. Marco stayed in the backseat with Star, one hand holding her bloody chest and the other holding her hand. He looked at Star with tears in his eyes as they reached the hospital.

As soon as they arrived, the doctors and nurses carried Star away into an emergency room. They bandaged the wound as Marco, Mr. and Mrs. Diaz and the King and Queen of Mewni waited anxiously by the door. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz cried, the King was comforting the Queen while Marco paced the room. Then, another portal was before them, and out came Tom, Pony Head and all of Star's friends. "Hey Marco," Pony Head said quietly, her voice was barely above a whisper. "Hey man, we're sorry we couldn't do anything," Tom said.

Marco grew angry.

Marco grabbed Tom by his shirt and yelled, "YOU COULD'VE PUSHED STAR PUT OF THE WAY! YOU COULD'VE HELPED FIGHT TOFFEE AND MADE SURE THAT HE WAS DEAD! I... I could've..." His voice drifted until his voice was only a whisper as he began crying. As soon as he controlled himself, he apologized to Tom, for letting his anger get in the way.

Now, the only thing they could do was wait.
And they did.

AN
V E R Y I M P O R T A N T
OK NEXT UP IS THE SEQUEL! Will Star wake up? Find out on the sequel to be published on
05/01/17
bc I still need to edit the other chapters.