Day 7

Star woke up to someone shaking her, cracking her eyes open, she saw Byron who was in front of her "Day XXX is coming! You have to get your tears by the end of the week. Lucky for you, it's Monday. Come on! Possess the girl!" He said pointing at Cassie who slept on the bed. "Wait--" Star started before she got pushed by Byron (tha lil sht) into Cassie.

(this is rated pg, pls keep all ur nasty dirty minds to urself. sincerely, an author who wants to protect kids from green minded people)

Star was in Cassie now. (dont even think about commenting what i kno u will comment gdi)
"Now let's go get your tears!" Byron said and teleported them to the hospital. They appeared at Star's hospital room, 221B (i cant resist the call of sherlock holmes, and pls dont question the room number. pls dont) and saw Marco sleeping beside Star. She resisted the urge to run to him and hug him, telling him that it will be okay. Marco suddenly woke up and saw Star, in Cassie's body (ofc).

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Marco asked. (Marco would be good in Cinemasins)

Damn, I forgot he doesn't know Cassie. "I... got lost...? And I found this room. A-Anyways, who's that?" Star/Cassie said, pointing at her unconscious body. Marco looked at her and said, "My friend. She was supposed to be my girlfriend, if I had just asked before..." Marco trailed off, wiping away the tears. MARCO NO I NEED YOUR TEARS I NEED YOU TO SYMPATHIZE FOR ME, Star thought. "Before...?" Star/Cassie asked. "It's crazy," Marco began. "I love crazy," Star/Cassie said. "Well," and Marco began explaining the war up to the point when Star got stabbed.

"I just want to hug her, and see those beautiful eyes, just for a moment," Marco said before a tear slipped his eye.

AN
I am so sorry but i need to speed things up a bit