Day 5... of sorts

Three days after Star got her tears from Tom, she made a list of all the people who would cry for her.

"Mom. Family. Not allowed.

Dad. Family. Not allowed.

My pet named Steve. Maybe?

Marco. Yes please.

Ponyhead. She doesn't cry. She just makes crying sounds.

Earthly friends. Do they know I'm gone?

That cute guy from the store. I don't think he even saw me.

Henry from the Blood Moon Ball. Maybe not."

(The reader? The author doesn't know. Well would you?)

Cassie went somewhere Star doesn't know, so she decided to check on her family history.
Internet buffering, crashing multiple times (i hate it when that happens), she managed to look into Cassie's history.

hi hullo im the authours seatmathes
HALP SHE ABDUCTED ME
GUESS WHO
its -Procrastiwriter- . blame her for the intrusion.
OK BACK TO THE STORY

Cassie's parents were unknown. And as a baby, she was left alone by the doorstep of Malcolm and Beatrice D'Allessandro. That's where she met her foster parents, Beatrice and Malcolm D'Allessandro. They were a couple but could not bear a child, so when they saw Cassie, they took her as their own.

Cassie knew that she was adopted, but she didn't care; she had a family to call her own.
(guys this is deep idk why im getting into deep stuff. also some stuff are based off of my OWN childhood but pls dont bother bc its ruined 😅)

Malcolm and Beatrice already payed for Cassie's college when they died and gave her to their relative, Raven O'Malley and her only child Skye O'Malley. They treated Cassie as a servant, so Cassie had to pay for the bills by working in a restaurant as a waitress from 4-7 and works in a bar from 8-11 and studies at midnight and sleeps at 3:30 in the morning and wakes up at 6 am. While working at the bar, she meets Sebastian ************ and soon, they develop feelings for each other.

When Sebastian asked Cassie to be his girlfriend, she wanted to say yes, but Raven dragged her off and started beating her. Sebastian thought it was because she hated him for his old habit of drinking and smoking. Sebastian wasn't paying attention when a car hit him. He died on the spot.

When Cassie heard about his death, she ran to the house of Malcolm and Beatrice and bought it for herself, and was depressed. She dropped oit of school and began working at the restaurant from 11-4 instead and quit her job at the bar.

And the rest is history.

(we were born to make history)

(you yoi fans were thinking it)

Why was half of "Sebastian's" name in an asterisk? Star has yet to find out.
Coming soon in the next chapter,

yeah ik its short mainly bc im lazy to fill in the other days so im making magical timeskips brought to you by yuri plisetsky

also hes mine
i have a fckng 'marriage certificate' and all

yes morningcoffee8 i know you saw it bc i made one for you and otabek. do u still have it?
so anyway c u next week

 do u still have it?so anyway c u next week

boom. evidence.