Day XXX

not exactly sorry for the long break,
other than that, THE BOOK ENDS IN THIS CHAPTER
SO PREPARE TISSUES BC IMA BOUT TO KILL STAR

no ofcnot im not gonna kill her
maybe
but STARCO IS THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL
also should i make a gravity falls book?

and while this 'short' a/n is happening,
i got star and marcos guide to mastering every dimension
ok heres the story

Eclipsa stood in front of Moon and River Butterfly, their troops ready (oh would you look at that i brought eclipsa back from the dead. am i a lucitor???? :0). All kinds of monsters were there, behind Eclipsa. "Eclipsa," Moon sneered. "Moon," she hissed. "River," one of the monsters muttered. "Eclipsa," River whispered under his breath.

(oh no its that thing with timon and pumba and zira and simba and nala)

"You have one chance Eclipsa," River said in a loud voice. "Leave now, and we will forget what happened today." "But who would want to forget today?" (is it her birthday?) Eclipsa asked. "Today, you will see true monsters fight." Moon and River sighed before putting on their warrior face.

"ECLIPSA STOP!" Someone yelled behind them. All eyes turned to look at Cassie.

(f*ck i dont know how she got there. doesnt matter, this is fanfiction. nothing can go wrong right?)

"And who are you?" River asked. Cassie took a deep breath before saying,
"I'm her sister." Gasps erupted from both crowds. Some even muttering.
"We were polar opposites, when Solaria realized that I had darkness in my heart, she needed to transfer it somewhere, so she took an egg, and while transferring it, it hatched, and they had you."

Eclipsa stepped towards Cassie, Cassie following suit.
"It proves that, not every monster is bad. (i would say Tom but.......) Because you were born with light," she said.
"Be my sister again," Cassie whispered, stretching out her hand, as if she was asking for a handshake, which she was. Eclipsa looked at her again before hugging her (such wow).

MEANWHILE WITH STAR...
(ohohoho am i gonna kill her or naw??? >:P)

"Hello?"

Star was floating in an endless void, kind of like the void Taki was in, from Your Name. That movie made me cry.

"Aww, don't cry weird voice that is surrounding me,"

Wait, she can hear me?

"I don't have ears for nothing!"

Okay, well if Star can hear me, then that means...

"It means that I'm not deaf. Where am I exactly?"

You're in the fourth wall, Star.

"I am? I kept hearing that it's being destroyed every now and then."

Yeah, and I have to fix it. Every. Single. Time.

"Speaking. Like. This. Does. Not. Make. Your. Point. Look. Stronger. It. Only. Looks. Like. Your. Story. Has. Asthma."