1

So here's the chapter that begins most of it all. It's gonna go through some things first, and then it'll skip to a part of their Junior year. K. Yeah.
*
*
-Jolene-
This new boy, Luke, came over and sat next to me; in between Ashton and I. He smiled at me quickly, and I now noticed a small lip piercing. To be honest, he was actually incredibly attractive. I've always had a thing for blue eyed guys, and blonde hair's a plus to that.

"So Jo, you play any sports?" Michael asked, turning the attention back to me.

"Yeah, at my old school I did a lot actually. Cheer leading, cross country, volleyball, basketball, soccer, and track. I was captain on all of 'em except cross country and track." I finished feeling proud. They all looked at me, again, looking shocked.

"Okay, well then you're coming with me to cheer leading practice tomorrow. First of the season. And if you were, or are, that athletic, maybe you'll kick Calry's ass and become captain." Mackenzie laughed, looking happy. Carly. She was that girl who popped the gum in my face.

"She's blonde and has brown eyes, right?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?" Luke asked, back.

"Well let's just say I can already tell she's a bitch. Does she always pop gum in people's faces after she makes fun of your name?" I asked,again, laughing a bit at the end. Everyone in the group laughed too.

"First, she is a bitch. That's why you're becoming captain and gonna kick her ass. Second, she made fun of you're name?" she looked dumbfounded.

"What? You're names really pretty. I like it, why would she make fun of it?" Luke asked rhetorically. He had to be kidding. Jolene Alaska Adams; a cool name?

"Yeah, are you the funny one? Cause that's really funny, because who the hell has the middle name Alaska? But, thank you none the less." I laughed, and he regained a smile on his face.
"Cool people." he responded quiet enough so that only I could hear, while the rest were having separate conversations.

"Thank you. Really. I like you're name too, I've never known a Luke. Or an Ashton. Or a Calum. Damn, Aussies have cool names." I laughed and so did he. His smile got bigger and I noticed he had a small dimple forming. "Awe, you have a dimple." I said, pointing to it. "I love dimples."

He laughed, a slight shade of pink growing onto his face. "So, Jolene. Wait, can I call you Alaska?" Mikey asked. "Depends, can I call you Gordon, or can I dye your hair pink?"

"He's already dyed his hair pink, sorry." Calum piped up. My eyes grew wide. "Oh, I'm sorry. Uh.. Yeah, I guess you can." I said, nodding giving a smile.

"Okay then Alaska, what do you do in your free time?"

"I sing sometimes. I uhm, I used to do photography. I draw a lot actually. I'm in an advanced art class here because of recommendations by old teachers. I also run a lot too. Oh, and video games." I finished.

"Fifa?" Luke questioned.

"Of course Fifa. Fifa's amazing." We all got quiet or a moment, but the silence was interrupted by another bell, now indicating that it was the end of second period. "Okay, so I have math with Ms.Lambert. Who's coming with me to die for 45 minutes?" I asked, picking my backpack and schedule sheet up. Luke and Ashton raised their hands. I smiled. I had a good feeling I was going to be good friends with them. The whole time during the walk to where the maths classroom was, Ashton and Luke were either shoving each other around, or talking about their band.
We entered a room with bright orange walls, bright math symbols pinned onto them. Luke and Ash went to go sit down, leaving me up front. Luke turned around and told me he'd save me a seat next to him, and I nodded in response. An older woman with grey hair, tied up into a messy ponytail walked up to me.