Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"Ugh I can't believe it mom! He didn't buy it! I was practically in my lingerie and he still didn't jump me!" Shizuka huffed in frustration as she faced her mother and Kaguya Otsutsuki who were both on the couch in her mansion.

"Calm it Shizuka. Maybe you came on too hard on him." her mother chuckled quietly as Kaguya's phone vibrated.

The pale woman frowned at her phone before answering it.

"Yes, what is it Toneri?"

"Mother, how are things there?" Toneri asked as Shizuka and her mother looked at Kaguya intently.

"Well seducing Naruto Uzumaki didn't work. Shizuka failed to do the job." Kaguya answered sharply as Shizuka rolled her eyes.

"Well Momoshiki and I did bump into Hina chan while our recon in Tokyo. However she was with that dickhead Uzumaki's best friend, Sasuke I think was his name. He was protective of her so we couldn't try anything."

Kaguya's eyebrow raised.

"Sasuke you say?"

"Yea mother why?"

"So the Uchiha and the Uzumaki family are still on close terms... I see..." she talked to herself and it was Momoshiki's voice on the phone now.

"Mother it's me. So what's so new about this information? We always knew the Uchiha and Uzumaki family were close so what gives now?"

"No it's nothing new. Just that I hate to have to settle this matter again. The Uchiha family are always interfering with my plans to take over Minato Namikaze's business..."

"Oh well... If we want to achieve our ambitions, that's what we have to do, take out either the Uchiha or the Uzumaki family since it will be suspicious to get rid of them both now... Hold on, Toneri wants to talk to you again..."

The phone was passed back to Toneri..

"By the way mother, that thing you requested, it's done."

Shizuka and her mother heard what Toneri said and both their eyes widened.

"It was possible after all???" Shizuka asked aloud as Kaguya's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits.

"You sure? Final testing all done? I hate to have to torture my own sons if the thing doesn't work."

"Don't worry mother! It's really and truly done!" Momoshiki's voice was heard in the background.

"Then... we start... NOW..." Kaguya's voice marked finality as she hung up the phone.

*~*

"I'm worried Sasuke..." Sakura sighed as she applied lotion on both her arms before climbing into bed with Sasuke.

"Worried about what?" Sasuke asked nonchalantly as he read documents on his phone regarding police reports.

Sakura frowned at her husband before taking a small pillow and hitting the side of his head.

"Sasuke! Even when we're retiring for the night you're still working!" she complaint as Sasuke rubbed the side of his head, locking his phone in the process.

"Ow Sakura!" he whined as he turned to his wife. "Look I'm taking a law degree and have to be good enough to work by Obito's and Itachi's side. This is my dad's reputation at stake here too if I don't perform above expectations!"

Sakura huffed as she crossed her arms and laid down on the bed, facing away from Sasuke.

She felt wandering hands on her waist and slowly going south...

"Sasuke!" Sakura gasped as she was turned to face the ceiling and her husband was suddenly on top of her.

"Come on Sakura... What's gotten you so upset..." Sasuke whispered into his wife's ear.

Sakura sighed as she gripped his biceps.

"It's Hinata... She's been quite distant with me and Ino lately... I don't know whether it's my imagination or it's for real but.... I have a feeling she's keeping something and not even Naruto knows about it..."

Sasuke frowned a bit before kissing his wife's nose.

"I think you're over reacting." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh really? And how would you know Mr Uchiha?" Sakura answered sarcastically, slapping one of his biceps.

"Well... I'm a policeman... So call it a policeman's instinct?" Sasuke answered with a cocky smile as Sakura laughed and kissed his lips softly.

"Maybe Sasuke's right... I'm just imagining too much... Hinata's fine and she will be..."