Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

"God I haven't taken care of my Sims since months back..." Sai murmured as the boys were now playing Sims...

"Hey Choji, your character is a female?" Naruto commented as he glanced at Choji's screen and the latter nodded.

"Yup. I want to stay home and cook so I chose a female character as an excuse to be a housewife." he chuckled as he moved his mouse across the screen. "And my husband is Kankuro in the game."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise.

"How did you guys even got together in the game?"

Kankuro shrugged as he continued staring at his screen and answered Naruto.

"I actually didn't even know that female character was Choji. My main intention was that I wanted a huge mansion without having to work for it and when I chanced upon Choji's character, I was like "shit she's already married" so I devised a plan to get rid of the husband. I seduced Choji's character and got her to divorce her husband and sign over the house deed to me. But I didn't want to remain married so I decided to kill Choji's character buuuttttt apparently that didn't happen as on the night I wanted to murder my wife, I decided to get to know her better, you know, for memory's sake so I know more about her before killing her. So when she said she went to the same university and year as me, same batch for Psychology class and taking culinary I was like "there's only one person doing culinary in my psychology class" and I asked "Wait hold up, are you Akimichi Choji?" and my wife was like "Yea who are you?" I revealed myself and I admitted I was going to murder him but since he turned out to be my friend in real life I decided to forgo the plan."

There was total silence as only the sounds of Choji's munchings could be heard before Shikamaru spoke up.

"And Choji you're fine with this? That your virtual husband tried to murder you?"

"The word is "tried" Shikamaru. Besides that is what spouses are for, to forgive and forget." Choji replied contentedly.

"For Christ's sake you guys are not even married in real life!" Neji threw his hands up in the air in irritation.

Choji suddenly clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"What is it now Mrs Kankuro?" Sasuke asked with a smirk as Choji gave a laugh.

"Nothing. I want to bring the spoon to my face to taste this soup but my character can't seem to move her arms... You know what, if I can't bring the spoon to my face then I'll bring my face to the spoon.

The rest of the boys howled with laughter as they saw on their screens what Choji did since all their characters live in the same neighbourhood

Neji frowned at his screen.

"Nagato, why are you running around going into people's houses before continuing your run?"

"Oh I'm on a mission to impregnate every housewife in the neighbourhood!"