Lesson 2

He woke up a sober which is something he needs from all the rave nights. Going to parties, having drinks and sleeping with wealthy and naive women was fun but can't a man have some day off? If an office man can have a leave, why can't they -con-artists who works and do things illegally and dishonestly-have a time for themselves? Politicians do it. Drug lords do it.

He gave out a loud yawn and headed towards his kitchen, dragging his feet on the floor lazily. He had some coffee and stared outside the window of his truck and admired the distant meadow with its trees, luscious green grass and the sun peeking out from the mountains.

Sipping his coffee, he continued to stare at the distant and had his mind linger for a moment at the mountains that he didn't heard Marcus was banging at his door.

"Hey! Careful! She's tender." Logan scolded him.

"It's a trailer truck, Logan. It's not a she."Marcus said.

"It's mine so if I tell you she's a she, she's a she."

"Mind saying that faster?"

Logan sighed heavily. "What do you want?"

"Just wanna say good morning to my good ol' neighb'r."

"No, seriously. What do you want?"

"Won't you let me in first? Quite chilly here."

Logan moved aside and Marcus went in with a grin on his face. "So? What now?"

"Ever thought of a new character?" Marcus asked, heading towards the small kitchen and found himself a glazed donut that he didn't had 2nd thought to grab one.

"Nope. I haven't. " Logan scratched his head and sat on the booth.

"Well, you're in luck because-" Marcus placed his hand at the back of his old worn jeans and slammed on the door a crumpled paper. "BAM! Got work for you, son."

"What's this?" Logan raised the paper and began to read. "Wanted: Etiquette Trainer. Blah, blah, blah-$100, 000?!"

"You saw and read that clear and right. 100, 000 just to become a trainer to an aristocrat."

"And I've got a Cadillac Classic even!" He exclaimed.

"Just to become an instructor to an aristocrat. And look at that: Sullivan." Marcus pointed at the ad.

"They own a car company, right?"

"That's right. That father must really love his daughter. Or maybe the daughter's a spoil brat who's so hard to manage."

Logan chuckled. "Who cares? I got 100, 000 reserved, man!" He stood up and rushed towards his room. Marcus could only give a soft laugh at that young man.

It has been 4 years since he met him. He was looking for some place, cheaper he specifically said. Marcus pointed at the old trailer truck that he used to live before he got his new one. He noticed he has very great features for a young man who live in the slums.

What could this fine lad, doing in the slums like here? Marcus thought, skeptical about the young man.

"What's your name, boy?" Marcus asked him, as he lit his cigarette.

"Logan." He answered toughly.

"Logan who?"

"Just Logan."

"What are you doing in here, lately?"

"Like I said, looking for a cheap place."