Lesson 19

The Sullivan's weren't wondering why Leonardo "'Leo" Gyles said that he won't go together with them to the event. Leo said that he has to do something important first-like his any other excuses- and the Sullivan let him.

Little did they know he was actually going to stalk "Travis Wellington".

He trailed him even until "Travis" has arrived in the city. He kept his eyes on him, never losing sight. When "Travis" has reached a bakery, he decided to wait outside, pretending to be some stranger. But then, 15 minutes has passed and "Travis" hasn't come out yet. He was getting suspicious and impatient so he went inside the bakery, looking for "Travis" however, there was no such person in the bakery.

"Damn it." He angrily said as he left the shop.

Logan knew that Leo would follow him around. He wasn't really a good stalker. He was too obvious on following him. He decided to lose him at the bakery shop were he knew someone there.

"Lydia." He smiled at the 60 year old, with heavy makeup, rolls on her red dyed-hair.

"Logan! You haven't visited me in quite sometime now."

He chuckled. "Well, been busy."

"Another scheme?"

"Yeah. A big one. However, there is a man out there who has been following me."

"Not a husband, right?"

"Of course not. I maybe a schemer but I never touch another man's woman. Anyway, I'll be using the backdoor."

"Going to Marcus?"

Logan nodded.

Lydia nodded at Leo's direction. "Want me to scare him?"

"Only if necessary but I'm sure he won't cause any trouble."He took a pause first. " Yet. I'm going now."

"Say hi to Marcus for me." Lydia winked at him and Logan returned her a kiss of her hand before he sneaked out the backdoor were at that moment, Leo has decided to go in. You'll never catch me.

"Okay, ladies. Here we are." Charles pulled the brakes. Olivia exhaled before she faced her daughters. "I wish you luck, my girls."

"Sister, I wish you the best."Christina told Deborah before going out of the car.

"Thanks." Deborah swallowed her throat  and exhaled. She looked at Chrysalis who was fidgeting her hands nervously. She wanted to say something but realizing she doesn't have anything to say to her since both of them are in the same place right now, there's nothing to say comforting things. Besides, she's her stepsister. 

Five years since she was introduce that she has a stepsister, it was a hard pill to swallow. She looked up to her father-a real gentleman, strong and loving , intelligent and compassionate to others and would very much like to have a man such as himself however, that devastating news change her perspective in so many things. She forgave her father of course, but to treat Chrysalis Roy as a Sullivan would mean she has accepted her as a blooded sister. 

Her heart was too broken for acceptance.

So, she just left her there and followed her mother.

"Chrysalis, dear, are you alright?" Charles asked Chrysalis.

"No. I am so nervous. To let the world see me, it's too much for me."

"Listen, you are my daughter. I am never ashamed of you." He gave an assuring smile before offering a hand. "Come now. You can stay with me the whole afternoon if you wish. You'll be safe with me."