Lesson 6

Logan has been waiting in the training room for nearly two hours and he still haven't heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the room. I'm not going to lose the $100, 000 just because she didn't attend one lesson. He thought.

He marched towards her room and knocked three times. There was no answer. He knocked another three times but still there was no answer.

"Ms. Chrysalis. Ms. Chrysalis? It's time for your lessons." He called out. But he didn't receive no reply. He sighed at this, suppressing the anger inside by exhaling air. He cleared his throat before knocking again. "I understand that you are busy with your painting I presume but if we aren't going to have your lessons, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take them." He warned her. For a minute, he was about to give up but the door opened and stood a petite woman, her flaming hair in a messy bun and her green eyes were glaring at him.

"You can't frighten me." She warned.

"Well, whatever it takes to get to your lessons. If I have to rip your paintings, I'll rip them off in front of you even." He said, taking a step closer to her. She manage to step backward, his warning had an effect on her.

"Y-you can't!"

"I think I can. Do not try me."

"Do not touch my paintings. I warn you."

Logan made a step forward again. "Do you want me to rip one right now just how ruthless I can be?" His voice was calm yet full of warning.

"Who the f*ck are y-"Her mouth was shut with a touch of Logan's finger on her lips. She shoved his hand away. "I will tell father about this. You'll get out of this house in no time."

"Oh? Funny thing is, your father agreed to my terms. It's either you come to your lessons or your paintings will be the one that is going out of the house."

"You're a big fat liar."

"Okay then. Freda! Greta! Take her paintings away."

Immediately, two maids went inside and went to a corner of her room where there were canvases lying on the floor. 

"D-don't! No! Don't take them away!" Chrysalis screamed as she saw her paintings being picked up by the maids.

"Take all of it. Include her brushes and tools."

"You are a devil!"

I know. "You can see them at the library. But don't wait too long. They might already be ripped apart." He said as he left the room with Chrysalis screaming.

The next day, Logan wasn't getting any results. He still have to wait for hours for her but he no longer worried about her not coming to her lessons. She wouldn't be able to take it.

She wasn't even present at dinner time. 

"Where's Chrysalis?" Olivia asked.

"She wouldn't come down, maam."

"She must come. She'll starve." 

"Let her starve." Christina said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't think she's ever going to come down, Olivia. I took her paintings and tools away." Logan admitted. "I thought that it might make her attend to her lessons if she isn't busy about anything. It may sound that I've been ruthless and merciless to her but time is running out. Charles and I have already talked about this."

"Charles?" 

"Yes. I agreed to his terms." He ansewered, standing up for his decision. "I thought it's logical. I have to discipline that child before she become a disgrace to this family. If she wouldn't come down for dinner, let her starve."