~16~

Trigger warning: blood

A quick a/n thing: This is going to be a long one, so sick back and relax

Autumn

The bruises are gone and so glad that they are, back it's back to school today and I really don't want to deal with it. But on the bright side it is my last year then I graduate, Ryan said he would pick me up this morning and hang out with me at school which I think sounds wonderful

I get up and race through my closet and throw on a pair of black leggings and a lace white top and my favourite necklace that my mom had left for me before I was born. I went to my bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun, I went down stairs and had some cereal and I was out the door, I saw a car pull up and saw it was Ryan, I also saw Justin walking out so I quickly ran to avoid him. I jumped into Ryan's car and grinned "good morning" he greets me back and we drive to school. We jam to the music that was playing until we reached the parking lot, "since we only have science and lunch together if anything happens text me. Okay?" I nod at his request and we both walk inside "by the way, thanks for the ride" I thank walking beside him "no problem"

The bell rings and we head to our classes, first period was Music which seems easy, I did what I was suppose to and then after some classes came science. I took my seat next to Ryan and I see Justin looking at me in disappointment, now I feel horrible. The good thing is I don't see Nadine or Abby anywhere, they are probably skipping class to smoke or something. In the middle of class there was a knock on the door and professor opened it and a girl that I haven't seen before came and revealed "hello Sir, sorry to interrupt your class but could I please see Autumn?" Everyone then looks at me, I look at my teacher and he nods. I look at Ryan "if anything happens, call me!" He sneered, I nod and walk out with the girl.

We walk down the halls in silence "so, who are you and where are we going?" I scolded "just follow me" the mystery girl indicated, we walked through some halls until we reached the girls bathroom, she opened the door and of course the two people I really didn't want to see. Nadine. Abby.

"Thanks Molly" Abby hands her a 10 dollar note, then she walks out "time to have our meeting, we haven't seen you in a while" Nadine takes another hit of her cigarette

I swallow with fear, uh oh. "You have a really big nose, you look like a witch" Abby walks over to me and looks at me with so much confidence. "And you know what we do to witches?... we burn them" Nadine puts her cigarette on my arm "owe! Please stop" I snapped

"Don't you DARE tell me what to do, you little freak" Abby kicks me in the legs causing me to fall onto my knees. I stew, biting my lip, panic starting to set in. There words blazing themselves into my mind. All I can hear are their words, repeating over and over until they fill up my head. I can't breathe, there is lighting in my lungs. Nadine kneels down to me, our faces so close together I can feel her hot breathe. I brace myself, wait for her to be down with me, it's useless to fight back, we both know I der serve it anyways.

Abby swings me into the cold wall.again.and again. And again, she swings me like a rag doll, eyes hard. Teeth clenched. They both look like fucking psychos. I can't help but cry out, a little weak scream little noise that slides out from my throat. I feel limp and broken. They just smile because isn't it just so fun? Am I standing? I can't feel anything but pain. I feel something wet drip down my face, at this point I'm not quite sure if it's blood or tears.

Who cares.

Finally, satisfied with there work, Abby untangles her fingers from my collar. They walk out the bathroom and I collapse on the cold tiled floor. When I wake up, I ache so badly that every second takes my breathe away.gross. I am disgusting, I look up at the clock and see it's lunch time. Fucking great