One

A/N
Hey guys! So... I had this idea in the car a while back and I've been writing it for a while. I'm going to post a chapter every few days or so, just to keep a schedule going (we'll see how that goes). I hope you enjoy it!
- mmwpiano07

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Mark cursed as Ballora jumped out in front of him on his computer monitor. He fell onto the ground from the jump scare. That was at least the tenth time he had fallen. He groaned from the floor.

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO!"

Chica whined in the corner of the room. He realized he may have woken her up again with his angry scream. Mark got on his knees and held up a finger to the camera and screamed "ONE MINUTE!" He shuffled over to Chica on the floor and comforted her and reassured her everything was okay. After Chica had calmed down and fallen back asleep, he brushed off all the dog hair and stood back up and walked back over to his desk.

Mark turned to look at the camera that had been recording the whole 2 hours of him screaming and falling all over the place.

"Well that was Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location! I failed miserably. Again." He then laughed and made a weird face at the camera. He's definitely going to need to edit this later.

"Well thank you everybody so much for watching, and as always, I will see YOU-" he pointed at the camera "-in the next video. Buh-bye!"

He smiled and waved for a few minutes before sighing and turning off the camera.

He leaned back in his chair and thought to himself for a minute. After experiencing that torture, he needed a minute to breath. He couldn't BELIEVE he got caught by Ballora. Of all the other animatronics.... the ONE TIME!

He huffed in frustration and got out of his chair and stretched. All that screaming made him want a snack. He left the recording room - while trying not to wake Chica up again - and went to his kitchen to grab some ice cream. Because he is a MATURE ADULT.

He reached into the fridge and found a huge tub of vanilla ice cream.

Sweet.

He laughed stupidly at his own pun. May as well get all the bad puns out so he only had good puns when Amy got here.

He grabbed a serving spoon and headed back to his recording room with his huge tub of ice cream. He grabbed a chair and sat at the desk. Time to edit that 2 hours of torture.

After editing and eating ice cream for almost two hours, he had gotten halfway done. His butt was numb, but he was so close to finishing...

So... close...

Mark...