Twenty

Tyler, Cry, Signe. Those were the last three.

Cry hadn't said a word since Felix had been turned. He couldn't even find the words to speak.

Signe was silently crying. She didn't know what was going to happen, or if Jack was okay, or if her friends were okay...

"We need to get out."

Signe and Cry looked towards Tyler, who had a look of rage on his face.

"We need to get out, and we need to get out now."

Cry sighed. "Tyler, how are we supposed to do that? We are hanging from the ceiling by our wrists and we have no idea where we are. How exactly do you expect us to get out of here?"

Tyler got angrier. "Are you kidding me?! Do you not understand?? We are getting TORTURED IN HERE!!!"

Signe noticed the pitches of his voice changing. "Tyler, it's ok, just calm down..."

"CALM DOWN??? ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!!!"

The Signe and Cry were yelling at Tyler, trying to get him to calm down, but nothing was registering. Tyler was yelling out in rage, screaming louder and louder the more time went past. Anti walked in after a few minutes to see what was going on.

He cocked his head sideways.

Tyler saw him and he screamed so loud that his back arched and his appearance started changing rapidly. The more he screamed, the wider his mouth got, to where it looked like it was rotting. His jaw had gotten completely unhinged. He had gotten paler, and the color of his eyes had turned from brown to red.

His yelling cut off quickly, followed by deep breathing. Tyler's head was down.

"I. Want. Out.

Now."

Anti slowly pulled something out of his pocket. Cry saw a glint of metal when Anti pulled it out.

While Tyler still had his head down, Anti dashed forward and plunged the syringe into Tyler's neck. He pushed down hard, releasing all of the blue liquid into Tyler. Tyler roared and began lashing out at Anti, who backed away far enough not to be hit. After a few minutes, Tyler slowed and finally stopped, and he was dangling from the chains on the ceiling, breathing deeply with his eyes closed.

Anti looked at Signe. "What happened here?"

Signe explained what happened to Anti while Cry stayed silent. After she was done, Anti nodded his head and took a key out of his pocket. He unlocked Tyler's handcuffs and carried Tyler out of the room without another word.

Signe and Cry looked at each other. They were the only ones left.

Cry spoke up first.

"Even though Tyler went crazy, he was right. We need to get out of here while we can. The question is..."

"How?" Signe finished his sentence for him.

Cry sighed. "I mean, we are hanging by the ceiling from our wrists. What else is there to do, exactly?"

Signe closed her eyes and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"We can't do anything, that's the problem. Like you said, we're hanging by the ceiling from our wrists, we're both in poor physical condition... we'll just have to sit and wait."

"Wait for what?? We are literally sitting here just WAITING to be turned into monsters!"

Signe looked at him disapprovingly. "Even though there's something wrong with our friends, that doesn't make them monsters. You saw Amy."