Ten

"So be it."

Dark grabbed Anti's shirt with a fist and swung his other hand, aiming to land on Anti's jaw. Anti was able to escape right before contact was made and kicked Dark in the stomach again. Dark doubled over in pain, but quickly recovered and dashed towards Anti once more and sent his fists flying. Anti was hit in the jaw and nose and went flying backwards. He quickly got up again and launched himself at Dark, and landed on him with such force it knocked the breath out of Dark. He scratched Dark on his face with his claws, pure rage coursing through his veins.

Dark grabbed Anti's wrists and threw him off of him. He touched his face. It felt wet. He pulled back and saw dark red blood on his hands. He looked back at Anti, who was just now getting back up.

"This isn't over, Anti. We will finish this soon."

Then Dark spread his wings, and began to fly away. Anti shot green blasts of light from his fingers but missed every shot.

Anti cursed as he began to ran towards the car.

He needed to get home quickly to tell Jack what had happened.
                                         ....
Jack was on his bed, thinking about what Anti had said to him before he had been locked in this blank white room filled with blank white walls.

"I would only ask for help if I truly needed it."

"If this is all just a bunch of bullshit..." he muttered.

He didn't trust Anti. At all. He caused chaos whenever he showed up and would never help another living being. Jack couldn't believe he had actually agreed to Anti's plan. So what if Dark killed him? He was tired of Anti's shit and games. He had been showing hints for the last two months If death was the only way he could escape Anti's tormenting...

But why did Anti care so much about this one thing then? Doesn't Anti want Jack dead? Why is Anti trying to save him?

Suddenly, a window opened.

Anti.

Jack raced to the window and looked and sure enough it was Anti. He looked pretty beaten up.

"What happened??"

Anti rubbed his neck.

"Remember how I told you that I thought Dark wanted to kill you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, turns out its much worse than I previously thought. He must've lied to Mark that you were in trouble to be able to possess his body. His plan....

His plan is to separate Mark from his body so he can have full control over it."

"WHAT?" Jack exclaimed.

"Now, this wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that if he were to succeed, the Earth could be in danger."

Jack said nothing out of shock.

"If Dark succeeds in doing this, he's going to be able to possess a lot of power. Too much. He will wreak absolute havoc on everyone."

"...Well how do we stop him?"

Anti sighed and looked into Jack's eyes for a long time before responding.

"I have an idea, but you're not going to like it."

A/N
I nkow hist si indka sohrt. I eallyr jstu twaend ot teg hits onde nda voer thiw, cebuase I vahe otsl fo deais orf hsit obko.

Ophe uoy nyejoed ti!

- mmwpiano07

I̶ ̶g͢͡r͠o̡͡w͟͡ ̶̛͢s̷͘t̷͠r̴o̴nge̸r͏͝҉ ̨͡ţ͜h̴é̕͢ ̢m҉o͠r̨͞e͡ ̢I҉̧̕ ̴̢á̢҉m҉ n͏̨eg҉̶͞l̴̡ȩ̨͢c͘ţ̷͠e͢͞d̴͘.͠