Twenty One

After Reid leaves the room, Anti unlocks the cuffs on Cry. Anti picks him up and carries him out of the room and into the room right next to the room Reid's in. The room looks the same; concrete walls, concrete ceiling and floor. One flimsy wooden chair in the middle with some thick rope next to it.

Anti gets to work in setting up the room while Cry is still asleep. After he sets up everything, he hears a knock on the door.

He curses and opens the door. Reid and what he assumes used to be Signe are behind the door.

Reid speaks up first.

"Where do you want me to take her?"

Anti thinks for a moment. "Right door at the end of the hallway."

Reid begins to leave. "Oh and, um, Reid?"

Reid looks at him.

"When you're done dropping her off at the room, will you come in here?"

Reid nods and leaves with the new demon.

Anti walked back inside and waits for Reid to get back. He looks at Cry, asleep on the chair still. Anti wondered how in the world Reid got Signe to change so fast.

"Man, what have I gotten myself into..."

Anti thought about everything that had happened. The fight. The kidnapping. The torturing...

Anti sighed.

You better hope and pray this is worth it, Anti.

Jack.

"Yeah... I know... I'm gonna feel like an awful person for doing this if it doesn't even work..."

You still haven't really said what you were planning. Care to share?

"I can't. Telling anyone puts this entire plan at risk. I can't risk it."

Well then, when exactly are you planning on sharing this oh-so risky plan?

Anti thinks for a moment.

After Cry.

Jack stays silent. Then Reid walks into the room.

"So what exactly are you needing me for?"

Anti sighed and ran a hand on his face as he stood up and faced Reid. "I need you to look through Cry's memories and find his most traumatizing memory. When you have it, I need you to tell me what it is. When he wakes up, I can affect what he perceives his surroundings as so he has to confront that traumatic event."

Reid thought for a moment.

"...No."

Anti looked at him incredulously. "No?!"

"No. I'm not going to let you torture his pour soul anymore. He's had enough."

Anti scoffed at him. "Well then, how do YOU want to do it then? You're obviously the most experienced out of the two of us."

Reid said nothing as he pushed past Anti and sat down in front of Cry, crossed his legs, and closed his eyes.
....
"Cry?" Reid called out.

"Cry, where are you?"

Reid walked for about five minutes before finally spotting Cry, curled into a ball on the floor, tears streaming down his face. His eyes were squeezed shut.