Five

Quick little note: whenever Mark is speaking (because as of right now he's not controlling his body), it will be shown in bold letters. Whenever Dark is speaking, it will be shown like this, as it's always been. Just with quotation marks added.
- mmwpiano07

Signe was squeezing my hand tightly.

"Sean?"

I was in a hospital bed. Losing consciousness. I looked over to her. I could see the tears streaming down her face.

"Sean?!?!"

I heard Signe yell for the nurse as I started to feel weaker and weaker. The heart monitor was slowing down.

It must be time.

"Sean please! Please stay!! It's going to be ok!! You're going to live! Please stay with me until the doctors get here!"

I knew who was responsible for this, but I wasn't mad. I knew it was going to happen eventually. Although there was pain ransacking my body, that's not what hurt most.

What hurt most was leaving all of my life behind. My friends, my family, my fans.... and Signe.

She was going to be broken after this.

I smiled faintly and said with as much strength as I could muster, "Tell my family I'm sorry. Tell my friends and fans I'm sorry. I love you so much Signe."

I saw the nurse run in with a bunch of other doctors and they all gathered around me, trying to revive me. I knew it was too late.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered.

And with that, Signe screamed as I lost consciousness and heard the heart monitor stop.

....

Jack woke up abruptly, and Signe was shaking him awake. He looked around and found her to his right.

"Sean, are you okay?"

Signe had her hand tightly grabbing Jack's wrist. Jack was covered in a cold sweat and was still trying to wrap his head around the dream. He could still hear Signe's scream.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Jack shook his head slightly. "Just a bad dream."

Signe's sympathetic look didn't go away as she said, "Breakfast is downstairs. I made it a while ago though, so it might be cold."

Jack nodded and, not knowing what time it was, looked at the clock on his nightstand.

It read 12:30.

He got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and winced. His bed head was REALLY bad this morning, and there were dark circles under his eyes.

As he walked towards the shower and away from his horrible reflection, he heard a faint laugh that sent shivers down his spine.

Jack whipped around, eyes wild, but no one was there. The bathroom door was shut and locked.

He took off his clothes and jumped into the shower. As he was hit by the warm water, he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at him.

When he finished showering, he got out and dried off, completely forgetting about that laugh. He assumed it was his sleepy brain.

He went back into his bedroom and got dressed in his Berlin shirt and jeans, and put on his glasses. He then went downstairs to eat.

His stairs always squeaked a little bit he stepped on them. He just ignored it, as he always did.

Then, as he put his foot on the last step, he heard the same laugh, only louder.

Jack whipped back to look at the stairs, but again, no one was there. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He really needed to get some food.

He walked into the kitchen and saw a huge stack of pancakes. He almost ran to the kitchen table, realizing how starving he was. He hadn't eaten anything last night.

He scrambled into his chair and scarfed down his cold pancakes in under five minutes. He then went up to the recording room to record a Happy Wheels episode. Once again, he had forgotten about the weird laugh.

He sat down and turned on his computer. While it logged into his account, he set up his recording equipment. Although he was tired, he would do anything to keep his fans happy.

He finished setting up his recording equipment. As soon as he reached for the mouse and moved it around, his computer shut off.

"Damn it..." Jack murmured. He tried to restart his computer, but no matter what he tried, it wouldn't turn back on.

Looks like he needed to video on his phone.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and, weirdly enough, his phone wouldn't turn on either. No matter what he did with it, it wouldn't turn on.

"What the hell?" Jack asked out loud. He didn't understand why all of his technology was turning against him.

That's when his computer started glitching back to life.

He turned towards his computer and saw a horrible sight.

It was him, lying on the ground with a deep gash across his neck. His hair was darker, and his clothes were dark red. Most likely more blood.

Jack felt like gagging. He had never seen his computer do this. EVER. Why would it do this now? And why was he dead on the floor?

Then the Jack in the computer looked up with almost lifeless eyes.

Jack... help me...

Then Jack blacked out in his recording room.