Chapter 2

"What are you gonna do? Be hungry every day just to make others happy?"

-Jennifer Lawrence

*****

I stared at my posters, one by one, and thought about what it would be like to meet them. I had a lot of posters but they were mainly of the same celebrities.

Of course, I had loads of pictures of me and Demi, but I had other people, like Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, and Pop bands like Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, One Direction and Emblem3. I never could decide my favourite, although deep down I knew it was Demi, they were all equal in my eyes. But to be honest I did kind of have a massive, over exaggerated crush on Niall Horan from 1D.

I don't know what it was about Niall, whether it was his hotness, his blonde hair (But I prefer him either way, brown OR blonde!) His beautiful blue eyes or his Irish accent. Not to mention his laugh and his smile and his-ugh, just EVERYTHING!

I put on a few songs, they were from the boys' (One Direction's) New album, Midnight Memories. My favourite song was Diana. It filled me with a warm feeling, you know? Yeah, anyways...

I heard a soft knock on my door a few minutes later, but I ignored it. I was scrolling through my phone looking at all the hate that I had been sent. "You're so fat." "You're such an ugly bitch." "Do us a favour and go die." Most of them basically repeated what they said, but in different words.

The knock sounded again. "What?!" I asked, really pissed. "I'm sorry baby I just want to help!" Demi said to me, "It's no use Demi." She got really upset when I called her Demi, making me feel even worse. "What's that?" She asked, pointing to my phone, "Oh, nothing, just a couple of friends, that's all!" I quickly covered up. "I saw it Jessie, no cover-ups." Demi said to me sternly. "Why are you reading the hate?" She asked me, walking over to my bed and sitting down, I looked at my phone and scrolled through more hate messages. "Because it's true." I replied. She didn't say anything, just pried my phone off me and put it in her pocket, and pulled me into a hug.

"You're perfect." She said. "No. I'm not..." I refused with all my might to let myself believe what Demi was saying to me. "Well you are to me. No matter what." She said, and stroked my hair.

_______________________________________________________________________

Are you enjoying this? Comment please!

3 comments and 5 votes for next chapter please xo

Samara xo