Chapter 3

"I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel."
-Marilyn Monroe

*****

Too soon, she got up, dragging me with her and took me to the car. I wasn't wearing anything decent! I was wearing stuff that made me look fat! "Demi stop I look fat! I need to ch-" I got cut off again by her kissing my forehead and saying "No, you're not fat, you're far from fat." And she got in the other side.

We stopped outside Starbucks and ordered lunch. "What would you like?" Demi asked me, giving me a look as if to say "Choose some food." I knew she wanted me to eat but I couldn't! "Um plain coffee please..." After I said it, I looked down at the counter only to avoid Demi's glare. She ordered for both of us. "Two plain coffee's and one... chocolate... muffin, please!" She said, looking over at me. "Names." The woman over the desk ordered, "Demi and Jessie." She said.

We received our coffee's and sat there whilst an awkward silence hung around us. We waited for the chocolate muffin to come, when Demi slid her hand over mine, and said the words I never wanted to hear. "You're going to eat."

The waitress walked over to us with the cups both balanced inone hand and the muffin on it's plate balanced of the other, but when she handed them to us, I noticed something... The lady looked familiar... She looked like... No it can't be... My sister...

Lequisha.

She noticed me too, "Oh, hey fatty." She spoke the truth before walking away like nothing had happened. I noticed how thin and beautiful she was, her legs thin and narrow, her arms not fat like mine and her face, you could see her cheekbones.

I wish I was like her.

Demi didn't hear Lequisha's snide remark to me, so she just carried on drinking.

"Eat. Now." Demi snapped me out of my thoughts when she shoved the muffin under my nose, "No." I said, sure of it. "Baby steps." She said, I took the tiniest crumb and nibble and chewed on it, even though it was so small it probably wasn't there. I felt it settle in my stomach, immediately making me feel 1000x heavier and fatter then I already was.

We walked out the restaurant, Demi ate the rest of the muffin once I had finished my tiny crumb. Demi congratulated me like a baby learning how to potty train and being successful. "Well done baby!" She said, it made me feel sick...

You need to purge now.

You ugly fatass

Why did you eat that?

Demi will never love you now.

Demons. They haunted every inch of my mind, trying to make me feel guilty, but there was one problem...

It was working.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well that's another chapter for ya guysss!! I hope you liked it and tell me if you want me to update !!! Love you all!

Oh and don't forget!!

STAY STRONG I LOVE YOU!

3 comments and 10 votes for me to update x