Chapter 16

The car ride home was silent, and kind of awkward. I thanked Nick over and over again in my head for saving her, if she fell then I honestly don't know what I would do with my life, Jessie was my everything. I know I had other friends and family and stuff, but no-one has ever made a bigger impact on me than Jessie, apart from Nick.

"Jessie." I said her name, catching her attention. She glanced over at me with tears in her eyes, "Babygirl, why?" I asked, my voice slightly cracking when I thought back to the scenes on the bridge. They were triggering, and as much as they were for me, Jessie nearly died, so I don't really think that I was the worst off there.

She looked away, somewhat ashamed and croaked, "I didn't want to... Be here... Any longer." That broke my heart, if only she really knew how much I loved her. "Jessie..." I couldn't find any words to say, one of my loved ones wanted to die, and that really, honestly shattered my heart into one million tiny fragments.

We got outside out house and I immediately got out to make sure Jessie didn't run away, not that she had the strength to, of course.

I ran around to the other side of my vehicle whilst Jessie fumbled with the car door handle, trying to open it. I opened it for her, and picked her up 'bridal style'. "I'm locking everything up tonight, all the windows and doors, I can't risk you trying that again Babygirl." I said, I think the hurt was evident in my voice because she looked down and shed a couple of tears, hastily wiping them away after, so I wouldn't see, but it was too late. "Don't cry baby. It'll all be okay in the end."

______________________________________________________________________________

_______

OMG GUYS I SAW ONE DIRECTION IN CONCERT ON SATURDAY 7TH JUNE OMG 5SOS WERE THERE TOO OMG I LOVE BOTH THE BANDS SO MUCH AND IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE I HAVE LOADS OF VIDEOS AND PHOTOS AND OMG 5SOS WERE AMAZING AND SO WERE 1D AND I SCREAMED SO MUCH AND OMG AND-

*Coughs* *Composes self*

Sorry fangirl moment.

Anywaysss I hope to update soon, sorry I haven't updated recently it's just I've been doing a lot of school work, and this girl was spreading rumors about me so I had to sort it out. I love you guys so much <3