Chapter 19

She promised that she would love me forever, but I knew I had reason to doubt that. I knew that she was going to be proved wrong one way or another.

My mind was racing and I wanted all the negative thoughts to just go and leave me alone, but they wouldn't, and soon enough, that familiar scratch in my wrists came back.

No. I thought to myself. I have to distract myself, otherwise Demi would send me to rehab or some fucked up therapist for fucked up children. I needed to go out for a while, smell fresh air. And clear my thoughts for at least a while until I had calmed down.

I quickly opened up the door and saw Demi in tears. I felt bad but she hasn't noticed me yet so I better leave before she did. She broke a promise too, and that wasn't easily going to be fixed.

I ran down the stairs when I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Jessie? Babygirl what are you doing?" Demi's voice rang. She sounded liked she cared about me, haha, tell me another joke!

I swiftly ran out the door before Demi could say anymore and before I would cave in completely. I had to get out before I exploded and just lost all control. I literally felt like I could kill someone right now. And if anyone came in my way, they would most likely be hurt.

________________________________________________________

Sorry that I haven't updated sooner guys I have just finished school for the summer holidays so I have been trying to chill out the last roughly week I guess. anyways I should be able to update more often again now! Yay!I dropped my iPod in water today, and I don't know if it will work again... I hope so. I have put it in rice and left it there (turned off), any other idea's on what I need to do to save my baby...??

I am also updating you on my anti-social side of life; being that I am going to see 5 Seconds Of Summer with my 2 most supportive friends ever and I couldn't dream I more right now, but it just keeps getting better hey! Also, I just heard that my Mum might allow me to go and see B.A.M (Bars and Melody) is anyone here a fan of them too? If so who is your fave, Leo or Charlie? ;D