Chapter 25

-Demi's POV-

I was annoyed. With myself. With my anger management. With how stupid I've been. But Nick made that better. He held me tight whilst I zoned out on the world for at least a couple of minutes. He gently rocked me back and forth, giving me more comfort than what was initially offered.

How could I have been so stupid.

You idiot.

You hurt her. You're supposed to be a good mother.

You're a failure.

The voices taunted me. Long time, no see I guess. They missed me obeying their every command, but I was never going to fall back into those habits. I had to stay strong for Jessie. For Nick. For my family and friends. For my Lovatics. If I relapsed now, I wouldn't be a very good role-model, would I?

My deep thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I didn't bother to look over because I already knew who it was. At the moment, there was only one other person in this house apart from me and Nick.

Jessie.

Today has just been so hectic. I had never imagined it would turn out like this. My baby trying to commit, then Nick saving her, then her running away again, then finding her, again. I was so knackered I couldn't keep up with anything.

"It's Jessie, can she come in?" Nick whispered in my ear, I nodded minutely, meaning she could. But I turned my head away. I'm a monster.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie came in and told me she wanted to go back to the orphanage, it seems they treat her better then I do...

I heard her voice apologizing to me and Nick, with him making a joke about something or other. I couldn't laugh though. I was numb. I was shut out from the rest of the world. As soon as I heard Jessie and Nick say their 'goodbyes' I breathed a small sigh of relief.

But I knew that I had to do something.

"Jessie." I heard my voice croak, my throat sore from all the crying I had done. Wait, why did I call Jessie?! She hates me... Jessie turned around mid-way to the door and looked at me. I looked her up and down and sighed, she was a mess, less than a day ago sitting on a bridge ready to end it all... No, Demi, don't think like that.

"I'm sorry baby girl." I stated, "I'm so, so sorry." At this point, a tear rolled down my cheek and Jessie came running over to me.

She wiped my tears away and engulfed me in a hug. I placed my chin on her head and let the tears roll down freely. "I forgive you, Demi."

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I love you so much Babygirl. Thank you." I mumbled, kissing the top of her head.

______________________________________________________

Aw! Anyways sorry guys I have NOT been very active at all! I've just started GCSE's so it's all been very frantic. That along with friend issues and stuff.

Anyways I did a triple whammy just for you guys, and I might update later today *Yay!* You know, just as an extra sorry! Haha.

Love you guys, stay strong!

If you ever need to talk, message me on here and I'll give you my Kik. I love you guys so much!

Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!