Chapter 21

-Demi's POV-

(A/N: Sorry I haven't done Demi's point of view for a while!)

I was getting really worried now, where was my baby? What if she tried, you know... I had to find her, and I was prepared to go to any measures to do that. It sounds stupid, I know, but it's true. I loved my baby to bits.

I regretted everything, and even more when I hit her, I know, I am certain that that didn't go down well with her. It wouldn't really with anyone I guess.

I ran frantically, where the he'll had she gone? She was literally there 5 seconds ago! I saw her with my bare eyes! This was not good, I looked like shit and if the paps saw me, I'd be fucked. But that wasn't my main problem at the moment, my main problem was that Jessie was missing. Then I noticed something, if Jessie had disappeared that quickly then she must have turned around. Shit. I mentally cursed myself. She could be anywhere by now! I am literally legit the stupidest person on the planet.

I ran back the other way. But something stopped me. I froze still when I heard a sound behind me. A rustling in the bushes...

____________________________

SHIT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT STILL... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND TRISTAN EVANS YAYYYYY OKAY BYE ILY GUYSSSS