Chapter 8

I heard Demi walk up to my door and give a heavy knock. "Yeah?" I asked as she fumbled to open the door. "Um Jessie, I kinda have an interview on BBC Radio 1, and they won't let me take you those idiots... Will you be alright on your own?" She asked as she walked in. "Yeah." I smiled at her. I was genuinely happy because this was the perfect time, day, night even to commit. But I had a few things to sort out before I left for good. I came back to reality when Demi snapped her fingers in front of my face and shouted, "Jessie??" Oh whoops that might have given it away... Oh well. "Are you sure you are gonna be alright?" She asked, cautiously looking round the room for something, I'm guessing any razors or whatever. She didn't find the anything, and I smiled to myself as I had hidden my razors where I don't usually hide them, behind my mirror in the bathroom, under the dustbin and one in my shoe just in case. My eyes snapped back to her, "I'll be fine, Mum." I smiled. She beamed a smile right back at me and left the room.

Soon enough I heard the door close, so now was my chance. I began getting everything ready and stuff, but stopped when I head my phone buzz. A text from Demi. It read:

Text me in you need anything, okay? -Mum x

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Yeah I know Mum, I'll be fine, I promise. -Jessie x

Little did she know my fingers were crossed. But soon enough my plan was underway.

____________________

Sorry it's a crappy chapter it's just a filler on what happens.

I love you guys so much, stay strong!! X