Chapter 4

“Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for a life time”

-Shakespeare

* * * * *

“Demi, I need the loo!” I yelled at her as she held me back tightly, “No.” Demi protested, which only made me pull harder, “You can't control me! You're not even my Mum!” I shouted in her face. Okay, maybe that was a bit harsh but she doesn't know what it's like being me! Although her eyes released a few tears, she still held me tight. I couldn't move, I felt a panic attack creeping closer as she held me tighter and tighter, all the air in my body was being squashed out of me slowly, and I couldn't control it. I started shaking and crying as Demi whispered the words to Warrior in my ear.

Eventually, I calmed down, and Demi spoke gently, “Baby, remember about a year ago when you promised me you would stay strong for me?” She asked, I nodded my head, not daring to trust my voice as she carried on, “Well, I want to help you to fulfil that promise.” She turned me around so I was sitting on her lap, facing her. I looked anywhere but her, just trying my hardest to avoid her gaze, she was probably so disappointed in me! “Do you promise to let me help you?” She asked me, I stayed quiet because I knew that if I promised then I wouldn't be able to keep it. Suddenly, I felt two fingers below my chin, forcing my head to rise and look into her eyes. She asked me again, “Promise?” She asked, her face had a sense of care and love, I nodded my head, again, as she puled me in for a hug. “I love you, Jessie.”

*Next Morning*

I woke up wrapped in Demi's grip, I squirmed about, I genuinly needed a pee, I was desperate! I'm guessing she felt me moving because she let out a small groan, before saying "Morning hun" She whispered in her croaky morning voice. "Morning Mum.. Please can you let go?" I asked her she immediatly tensed up, "Why..?" She asked me cautiously, I sent a small smile her way and said "I really need a pee." She looked worried, "Come on Mum, I'm gonna have to go to the loo sometime!" I said, just stating a fact. "O-okay..." She said and let go of my, I jumped up and walked casually to the toilet and did my buisness.

When I opened the door, Demi was standing there, listening to everything I doing and glancing impatiently at her watch, "Mum... What were you doing?" I asked, even though I knew. "I was just checking you didn't do anything silly." Demi said, I laughed and hugged her tightly, "I wouldn't."

_________________________________________________________________________

Well that's sweet isn't it!!

 Lol

Stay stronggggg! xx

15 votes and 5 comments for next chapter