Chapter 5

Demi's POV

It had been 3 weeks since Jessie last harmed herself and she was going stronger than she had been in a while. She looked younger and healthier too. Her cheeks weren't so dipped, and her bones weren't so prominent. For the first time in... Well... Since I found her, she looked happy. Genuinely happy.

Today we were going to go to the funfair because for once it was in town. “Jessie, you ready?” I shouted up at her, she had been in her room for ages, but mind you I was like that when I was a teenager. “Yeah, I'll be down in five!” She yelled back. I couldn't be bothered to reply, so I walked into the bathroom and I checked my make up before we went out. I looked okay, I mean, I'm not the best, but it'll do. (A/N: I know Demi is like the hottest female ever but it's for the book, so just go along with it!)

“Hello?” Jessie called at me for the thousandth time, I hadn't noticed because I had been daydreaming. I shook my head and turned to face Jessie, “Hey baby girl, you ready?” I asked, really excited, she nodded and skipped to the door. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and we ran out the door towards the fair, which was only a few minutes away.

When we got there, people crowded around me for an autograph or a picture, but as much as I loved my fans, this was mine and Jessie's day, so I asked them nicely to leave, which they did. God, my fans are the best!

Jessie's POV

We made our way bouncily over to the roller coasters – the only thing that I absolutely hated – they scared me to death! I started shaking without even knowing it, and Demi tightened her grip around mine, “We don't have to do this if you don't want to.” She told me. “No, I'll do it for you.” I said, I only wanted to see Demi happy. She grinned widely and got on, with me trailing behind, almost peeing myself out of fear.

Skip rest of day because boringggg!

We arrived home, full of energy and buzzing. We recalled all the rides and games we had done throughout the long day. 4 roller coasters, 3 catch-the-duck, 5 goes on the bumper cars, 2 goes on the shooting games and lots of food and drinks, of which I felt guilty. Really guilty.

Demi ran off to the loo screaming, whilst I laughed at the penguin walk she was doing, “I NEED TO PEEEEE!” She screeched as she slammed the bathroom door shut. She didn't take long, thank god because I needed to pee – I hadn't gone since like 8am when we had left, and it was now 9pm.

As soon as Demi came out the toilet, I ran in, and emptied everything... And I mean everything... I leaned over the toilet and without even needing to stick my fingers down my throat, I just threw up. Demi was downstairs so I needn't worry about her hearing. We were in a big ass mansion so yeah, by downstairs she was probably halfway across a field.

I got downstairs and Demi was watching the ID channel sprawled across the sofa. I giggled and sat on her legs as she snuggled up to me, making baby noises...

That's it! I'm so so sorry that I didn't update sooner! I suck at this lol sorry again!

In the next chapter, it's gonna be a new day so yeah xD otherwise it will just be a while chapter of sleeping xD

Okay, bye byeeee!

Update : Thursday

Early update : Tomorrow if I can, 13 votes and 10 comments!

Love y'all

Samara xx