4

So yesterday I didn't go to the coffee shop. Something keeps tugging at me to go back. I miss him. What I did two days ago was probably extra but I can't handle it. I'm fragile and I can easily break.

Can you easily break?

The girl was probably just a friend. Plus I go every morning, it's already the afternoon he won't be there.

You'll never know if you never go

Class is almost over. I can go there afterwards.

;

I straighten my ripped jeans and plain white shirt. I run my fingers through my hair and walk in. My eyes scan across the room, he's not here. I can just get my coffee and go. I go in line and look at the time. It's already one. I cross my arms as my nails tap against my elbow. I feel like everyone is staring at me, but no one is. The murmurs of voices fill the room as well as the smell of sweet coffee.

I also smell food which gets me hungry. I should grab something to eat also, probably a sandwich or something. Right when I'm about to go next in line someone steps on my heel which causes me to slightly stumble. Usually when someone steps on your shoe, you don't do anything right? You just mentally curse at them because you can't say it in person. But I hear a familiar voice in the back of me say "Sorry."

I turn around and there he is, there's Justin. I can't move, or say anything. Then an angel sent from heaven walked into the shop. It was Katherine. She eyes my and waves, then walks into line. Her wave breaks the spell I was in and I wave back. Justin turns to the way I was waving and back at me. "Hey aren't you-"

As if I was never too afraid to say anything to him my mouth was able to open and speak, "I-I'm sorry I have to go get my coffee." I'm in line and they're waiting for me to go next.

"You mind if I invite you for coffee?" He asks me looking into my eyes. I nod and turn away. We both walk towards the next cashier. "You go first." He tells me.

"Um- can I just get iced coffee." I tell the cashier as they punch in things into the register.

"You don't want anything to eat?" He looks so hot today I don't know how the hell I'm able to maintain myself.

"Do you mind if I get a sandwich?" I wince a little knowing it's too much to ask.

He chuckles, "Not at all, what kind?"

"Turkey." I affirm and start playing with my nails still looking at him.

"Okay, a turkey sandwich also. Um-" His beautiful eyes are looking up at the menu. "A slice of lemon cake and a French vanilla latte."

"So an iced coffee, French Vanilla Latte, turkey sandwich, and a slice of lemon cake." The cashier tells us and Justin confirms his order. "That'll be twenty-five ninety-five." Justin hands her a twenty dollar bill along with the exact change. She gives him the receipt which he takes, "Name?"

"Justin."

"Your order will be ready in a few." She smiles and we both walk away to the pick up stand.

"Do I owe you or anything?" I ask him and he smiles like I said something really dumb.

"Not at all." His hand goes in his pockets. "So what brings you here? I guess, I don't know." Justin looks down.

"I just wanted coffee obviously. What else?" I try to seem funny.

"Sorry. Stupid question." He looks back up and runs his hand through his hair.

" He looks back up and runs his hand through his hair

The lady slides our order which we both take. Justin offers if we should sit outside which we do. We take a seat and he takes his lemon cake out of the bag. "So you order iced coffee all the time?"

"No I just get dark coffee." I take out the sandwich from my bag and look up to see Justin praying. Once he's finished he takes a bite from his cake. "You religious?"

"Yeah I guess. I'm trying to be." He starts chewing and he seems so adorable.

"How about you. Do you get French Vanilla Latte all the time?" I ask him and sip some of my coffee. I obviously know the answer.

"Depends on the time of day. In the morning I get this crazy recipe thing. It's very long." He opens the lid from his coffee as the steam escapes into the air. "In the afternoon, like now, I switch it up. I hop across the menu." He smiles and I do too. My heart is fucking bursting right now. I feel so happy with him.

"I was gonna' say earlier if you were that girl just the other day who got out of here crying." He raises an eyebrow.

"Well" I take a bite of my sandwich. Once I swallow it I answer him, "Yeah."

"Why were you crying?" He starts stirring his coffee, the whip cream melting into the drink. "It's okay if you don't wanna' say. I totally understand."

"Do you usually offer girls free coffee?" I skip his question and ask one of mine since it's been bugging me.

He laughs and looks at me. "What makes you say that?" What a fucker, don't answer a question with a question! Even though it's what I just did.

"I've never been offered before. That's why."

He starts drinking from his cup, "The answer is no. I don't take girls out for free coffee just to woo them."

"Okay."

"Why you think I'm that type of guy? Goes out with a lot of girls?" He's almost done with his cake.

"Never said I thought that way. Was just asking, no need to jump to conclusions." I even realize I'm almost done with my food too.

"I gotta' go. I have to get back to work." He gets up and gets his coffee and crumbles his bag to throw it away. "Catch you later." He gives me a peace sign and leaves softly running down the street.

I can't just talked to the person I love. I actually had a conversation with him. It's like all my nerves and fears just went away.

Maybe fairytale dreams do come true.

THIS BOOK WENT FROM #581 TO #334 IN SCIENCE FICTION in less than two days!
THANK YOUUUUUU