9

6 votes= new chapter
(Also tysm for 1k reads!)

It's been two days since what happened at Brewer's. Katherine has been cheering me up and all but I still really love Justin, but at the same time I just think- why do I really love Justin?

I know nothing about him. Guess I just fell in love with his looks. I wish I've never gone to Brewer. That place is what brought me to Justin. Though Brewer has an energy, one you won't find at  a mainstream coffee shop like Coffee Bean or Starbucks. It's one of a kind, and there is only one on this planet. It just attracts you. The way everyone smiles and the hot thick smell of coffee, but I mean every coffee place has that smell, but this one is more rich. It's an addiction. Maybe it's just the way I feel at home there for some reason, or the way I sit in the corner and just get lost in my thoughts. It's my place of peace and solitude.

Though Justin came and ruined it for me. He's an addiction as well. Had me waking up early and getting there before him. He gave my heart a new feeling I haven't felt since my highschool days. He also gave it the worst pain. Justin made me weak, but it's not like he obligated me to do all that. I brought it upon myself.

I'm honestly just a mess. My feelings are everywhere just like I said in the very first chapter. I'm probably bipolar. First I'm angry then I'm sad.

Is this what love does to you? Who knows. Justin is constantly on my mind. His smile, his voice, his arms, his body, everything I can only see on the outside is what's on my mind. The only thing I truly know is he's a liar. Probably a player as well.

To make matters even worse finals are so close and I'm trying so hard to focus on myself but I can't. I'm lost. I'm so lost and I'm crying for help but I'm just hidden underground. No one can hear me down here.

Though Katherine- I adore that girl very much. Which is why I'm saying keep your good friends the closest to you, never let them go. Also never let a guy or girl come in between. Even though me and Kathy have known each other for almost a month we have a nice bond. I'm glad the day I saw Justin kiss that girl she brought me home and we ate so much we were practically eating our feelings away. Then we just danced to music and sang our hearts out.

I felt young since I think that's how it is to be young. I didn't have much of the high school experience. I was teased a lot. Called a red head and having an annoying voice. That's why I changed,  I didn't feel like myself and didn't like others talkin' 'bout me. Now everyone has moved on, also they're back in the UK. But not once here in my new life as an adult was I ever called beautiful by someone. I'm so anti social still, and I'm surprised how the hell am I still living.

Literally I have no one here in the US, no family, the only person I have is Katherine. Imagine how it is to feel like that. Lonely.

AnYwAys, let me formally introduce myself just in case if you have gotten lost so far.

Hi- I'm Ariana Grande. I don't talk much, I hate school which by the way I'm in college, I have only one friend, I'm from the United Kingdom and right there I left my family. I like this one guy who has caused me a lot of troubled feelings. I love coffee and I wish I just had so many good people around me but I'm a loner.

There that's who I am.

And I'm in the desperate mood for coffee so where should I go?

Mainstream Starbucks?
Or Brewer?

Fuck it, Brewer!

Bad decision maybe.

Who cares, fuck it will now be my life motto. (Watch my life motto change the next day since that's how I am)

;

Again. Here I go, I push the door and I'm inside. I walk into line. I'm hoping not Justin or that girl or anyone approaches me.

But life loves tormenting me, I feel a tap on the shoulder, and speaking of the devil it's Justin Bieber. Hurrayyyy. "Um Ariana? I'm sorry." I want to cry in his arms right there but what the hell? I'm not going to give anything to this guy so I turn back around. I'm next and his hands brushes against my arm but I kept walking. The lady greets me. "Hey welcome to Brewer. What will you order today?"

"Can I just get a large dark coffee." I tap my nails on the counter and in the corner of my eye I spot Justin looking at me. "Make it piping hot." I say and she writes on the cup.

"Will that be it?" She asks and I nod

"Yeah. My name is-"

"I already got that. You come here often- Ariana right?" I'm taken back. Someone actually remembers me. I nod again smiling. "Your order will be ready in three." I walk out of line and to the waiting area. Justin comes right after that.

"Ariana I know I lied to you, hear me out please?"

Pathetic. What the hell do you need to explain yourself for. We never dated or anything. That's what I want to say but I just act like if he's not there.

"Ariana. You know I'm right here. Look at me." I  continue to act as if he's invisible, I'm not giving attention, a sentence, or even a word to him. "Hey. Stop acting like this. Talk to me." He reaches to tug at my arm.

This boy! JUST HAD THE AUDACITY to touch me. I wanted to smack him. Yet I still ignored him. I didn't even look at him. Then my order is ready. "Ariana what the hell-" I grab the cup turn around and in a flash I grabbed Justin's shirt and opened it- I spilled the coffee into him. He starts screaming and cursing and I'm just standing there frozen. Then reality slaps me across the face and I go up to Justin, "Justin, Oh my god, oh my god!" Everyone is rushing up to us and someone is calling 911, "Justin I'm sorry." He's screaming through his teeth at how hot the coffee is, I literally see smoke coming out of his shirt and then a red spot that starts growing more, he's bleeding! "Please tell them to hurry! Someone else call for help!" Everyone is running around frantically. I put Justin's arm around my back and guide him to sit on a chair. I pull up his shirt but he winces, "Oh damn, does it hurt?" Justin is in his own painful world, his fists are curled together so hard and he's gritting and it's all terrible. What did I just do?

"Excuse me ma'am! I'll help the guy out." A man appears but he isn't a doctor or anything. He starts lifting up Justin's shirt and - oh my God- it's - just like when a sausage gets dipped in oil, it has blisters and it's black and then blood spills and Justin screams and then my stomach twisted. To make things worse another person screams and I start getting light headed. My stomach growls and I place my hand over it and rush outside in a flash. I open my mouth and vomit anything I've ate or drank on the ground. My vision becomes blurry and I get up wiping my mouth. I walk back inside to see things even worse. Blood is on the floor and there's people on the phone. I feel more vomit coming and I bring my hand to my mouth and I start throwing up again- the burning feeling going up my throat gets intense and the vomit spills and runs through my fingers. I take them away and continue to splatter the waste on the ground. That's when I hear a siren and my head starts aching that I feel myself slip and then all I see is darkness.