13

Justin comes out tomorrow from the hospital. Hope he fully recovered. I woke up this morning and just cleaned the house and ate breakfast. I have to go to school right now. Fucking boring. I groan, grab my car keys and head out the house. Today is going to be cold so I was wearing a comfortable hoodie and jeans. Simple and casual ready for the day.

;

It's already late. It's about to be six and the sun will be going down soon. I've finished some of my school work so I think I'm able to go to the mountain. I want to go so I get out of school and in my car again. The drive is quiet. Nothing is in my head, I'm just focused on the road. The city stays behind and more green appears. Once I arrive at my destination I follow the same route, under the fence and up the hill. Once I reach the top I stare in awe the sky is a beautiful pink and Los Angeles looks beautiful. I place myself on the ground looking into the distance. I just view and take out my phone to take one picture. The camera shutters and I check the photo which comes out fantastic. I smile to myself before putting the phone back. I take a deep breath closing my eyes. "Oh mountain oh mountain." I whisper. My fingers gently run across the grassy surface. It's soft, it isn't fucked up or artificial like the grass you'll see in a city. Out here everything is natural, no touch by human but mother nature itself, well besides the giant fence that's about it. "I um- Justin is coming out of the hospital tomorrow. I don't know if he'll wanna press charges against me." I frown and a gust of wind blows across. My hair flies around me which I don't mind. The wind calms down again and I hear a rustle behind me. I turn around but there's nothing to see besides several bunches, can be an animal, maybe...

I start to think in my mind. What if someone is there? Katherine says no one comes around so I doubt it. I ignore it and look back at the sky.

That's when in the corner of the clouds I spot that yellow star once more

That's when in the corner of the clouds I spot that yellow star once more. It's wierd. I don't know if Katherine has the answer yet. Oh well. "I wish I was normal." I whisper to the mountain. I bring my knees up to my chin and wrap my arms around my legs. "I think I might be diagnosed with something, because I'm not normal. I change moods quick, I have an alter ego or something." I feel my eyes tear up.

"Please let me be normal." The words spill and scatter across the air. That's when I feel like crying but I really don't want to. "I'm tired of loving someone who doesn't even love me the same way I do. I'm tired of being emotionally confused. Is there anyone out there who feels the same way? Or is it just all in my mind?" I shake my head.

Then I hear a whisper but I couldn't figure out what it said. I look around to see no one.

After half an hour sitting there I decide to go home. I make myself my own coffee there, I sit on the couch with many thoughts running across my head. I add more sugar and cream in my coffee, because I want it to be sweet.

I want everything to be nice and sweet.

Don't know if you noticed movie promo poster at the top. It's just for fun

Sorry for not updating. Tryna get back on track