14

[5 votes= new chapter]

A sound goes through my ears. I rub my eyes slowly and the knocking occurs once more. I start to gain focus and realize I slept on the couch, I see my phone on the ground. I pick it up and it reveals it is 1pm. The ringing happens again and I realize someone is at the door. I get up, hoping I look somewhat approachable since I barely woke up.

I open the door to see- "Justin?" He's wearing a leather jacket,  black shirt underneath, and black pants. Like all black

 Like all black

"Hey Ariana." He takes his hand away from his back.  He's holding a daisy which he reaches out and I take with a small smile.

"Justin. I'm- I'm" He gets close and gives me a hug soothing my back. His beautiful scent captivates me and I immediately feel like melting in his arms. Is this really happening? After a few seconds he lets go.

"I'm just here to say: I'm not mad at you or anything. You're not going to court by the way.  I'm not pressing any charges." He gives a faint smile.

"Thank you.  I'm terribly sorry for what happened?  Are you alright? " Justin seemed so well as if nothing ever happened.

"Um yeah. I have a little scar here on my stomach now." He lifts up his shirt just a little, right next to his belly button lays the thumb sized scar. That's when I notice his perfect abs. Honestly,  how can I let go of this man. He puts his shirt back down.  "So yeah." He takes a step back indicating he's about to leave.  Before he turns around I grab his arm.

"Wait Justin.  Please stay." He looks at me and I let go. Justin smiles and comes inside my apartment.

"Nice place." His hands dig in his pockets. A part of me still wonders why Justin decided to come to my place. How does he even know where I live?

"Justin how did you know I lived here?" He turns around to face me.

"I ran into your friend at Brewer earlier this morning.  She knew I had good intentions and told me you lived here. Sorry that I came if you think I'm intruding."

I shake my head walking up to him as he sits down on the couch. "No you're not at all. I just- I still don't know why you came here. Couldn't you just send like mail or something?"

He chuckles and pats the seat next to him and I sit down. "Well I'm here to tell you something." He shifts in his seat.  "I wanted to tell you but you splashed coffee on me." I go silent and he continues.  "Ariana you're a good girl. I think." He stops.  "But I understand if you thought I was lying to you.  I said I was single,  when in all truth I wasn't."

I hold my hands together and play with my fingers looking down.  Justin speaks again,  "The girl she's my girlfriend.  Her name is Victoria but I call her Vicky for short. But I didn't wanna tell you I was in a relationship because I thought you would run off or something." In the corner of my eye I can see he's rubbing his hand,  I guess I'm not the only nervous one.  "I'm in an abusive relationship." He announces and I look up at him with sorrow.  He nods and goes on,  "Victoria sometimes hits me with objects or whatever she lays her hands on.  That's why I guess I said I'm single because I don't consider that a relationship.  I'm too scared to speak up though.  I guess I'll seem weak in a way.  I'm scared if I do say something she'll hurt me really bad. That's why I have to nice like we're an alright couple in public."

I see Justin's eyes get red and he clears his throat.  "I-I. I um- I'm sorry Justin." His hands disconnect and they're each on his lap.  I want to hold them but I'm scared to make a move. I look back up at him "You shouldn't be treated this way." He nods and rubs his face.

"The thing is:  I think you're a beautiful girl.  I'd like to get to know you better. " His eyes are on me and he smiles. I smile back and I feel myself get heated. I look away and I hear him chuckle. "Well see you around Ari." He gets up and starts walking out the door.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?" His head turns around

"What are you gonna do with her?"

"I'll see." He closes the door and I hear his footsteps walking away.

:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated!
I'm currently working on my book "Misconception" which personally is my favorite work I've done.  You can check it out if you'd like

I am trying to update this book and "Everyday" at the same time so it's pretty hectic

But I am trying

Okay enough of a/n I'm sorry again
Hope u liked this chapter